Chapter 16.

1 month anniversary.

Saturday morning it's 8:00 am, Heidi's laying down watching videos a message pops up.

"Babe, Happy one month anniversary"

"Happy one month Babe" Heidi replies back smiling.

"Don't make any plans for today, I have a surprise"

"Okay, and where are we going?"

"I'll be at your house in 15 minutes, and it's a surprise."

"Okay, Okay."

Heidi immediately gets up and starts to get ready.

Anthony arrives and knocks on the door, Heidi's Mom opens the door for him.

"Good morning" he says

"Good morning Anthony, come in I'll tell her your here" he sits down and waits for Heidi.

"Honey, Anthony is here"

"Oh, alright I'll be there in a sec"

She grabs her things and goes to the living room and he smiles as he sees her and they hug, soon after they leave the house.

"I wonder why my mom didn't ask where we were going."

"Probably because she doesn't mind as long as your with me." He smiles.

"Hmm probably, that's true." She says as she looks at him and they smile at each other.

It's a very long ride they end up in Bear Lake. She gets really excited, they get out of the car and he takes out a bag.

"What's that?" Heidi says looking at the bag he has in his hand.

"I brought some extra clothes for you and I."

"For me?"

"Yeah for you." Anthony smiles.

"We're gonna swim?"

"Yeah Why?"

"Just asking" Heidi says.

Anthony starts to walk and Heidi just stands there.

"Come on Babe, let's go change." He says

He takes her hand and they go to the bathrooms, he gives her the clothes that he bought and they get dressed.

After taking the clothes to the car he gives her a piggyback ride.

She gets down and they run to the water, they mess around and chase each other then they get out and sit down on the sand, she's right next to him her head on his shoulder and they are holding hands.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks

"Sure." She smiles.

"Do you have a favorite day?"

"It has to be Senior ball, or maybe the day you asked me out." Heidi smiles, "What about you?"

"My favorite day is the day I first met you." He smiles at her.

"Never in my life would I have thought I'd be dating a football player." Heidi chuckles.

"Hey, not just any football player. But the best one." He smirks.

"Sure, sure." She chuckles

Anthony stands up and picks up a stick, he starts to draw half a heart he turns and looks at Heidi, she then stands up and grabs another stick and starts to draw the other half of the heart.