Chapter 15.

The next day.
Heidi got ready for school, she was sitting down on her bed as she just looked at her phone debating.

Cesi looked at her confused on what was going on.

"I'm not going to school."

"What? Why not? So you just got ready for nothing then?"

"I don't feel good, I just want to stay home, I can give you a ride still if you want me to."

"I'll stay here with you so your not alone, mostly since you won't tell me what's wrong."

"I just don't feel like going to school today."

"Did you let Anthony know." Cesi says.

Heidi just looks at her.

"He already knows." She somewhat smiles.

"Um, Okay I'll be in the kitchen then call me if you need anything."

"Yeah sure." She closes the door and Heidi looks at her phone again at the message she had from Anthony 10 minutes ago "Good morning."

She leaves her phone on the table next to her bed and just turns over and lays on her bed and looks at the wall she does nothing, she ends up falling asleep.

Anthony sees that Heidi doesn't respond to his message he looks around the school parking lot and she's nowhere around, he goes inside the school and she's not in the hallways he goes to her first period and no sign of her.

He see's Allison and asks her and she says she hasn't seen her at all. So he sends her another message.

"Where are you?"

No answer yet again.

So he decides to leave and goes to her house he knocks on the door and Cesi opens the door surprised to see him there.

"Hey" he says

"Hey, she didn't tell you did she?"

"No, she's not talking to me." Anthony replies.

"She's in her room, She got ready but then she's like "I'm not going", she's acting strange, well I've seen her act this way before but she doesn't even want to eat, You can go in and talk to her." Cesi says as he walks in and goes to her room.

He knocks and walks inside when he hears no answer.

He sees that she's asleep he sits down on the bed and looks at her, he sees her phone on the table with the roses and then he just looks back at her.

He felt bad, he had no idea what she was feeling at the moment, she was mad that was one, but she was hiding the rest of her emotions from him.

Suddenly Heidi turns over and her face is facing him, he thinks she's awake but no she's still sound asleep, he gently strokes her cheek with his hand, and moves a strand of hair from her face, she must have felt it because Heidi opens her eyes slowly and sees Anthony there, her eyes meet his she looks away and sits up.

She is about to get up but he puts his hand on hers.

"Babe, why didn't you go to school?" He asks.

"I didn't feel like going." Heidi says, her eyes never meeting his.

"You're still mad?" She turns her head and looks at him but doesn't say anything.

"I get why you're mad, but I wasn't as mad when you were with that one guy." Anthony says his tone had suddenly changed.

She gets a little surprised when he says that "That guy has a name." She responds.

"So now your defending him?" He asks annoyed.