Chapter 46.

5 months later.

I am still studying at the University, I had graduated with my Associates degree in Medical Assisting, But I wanted to be more involved with doctors, be more involved with the patients, so I changed my pathway I was now on my way into becoming a Registered Nurse.

That meant I was going to be in California for another year, but that wasn't a big deal.

I finish my major in 3 more months, I took summer classes, passed the state exams and did many hours at the clinic.

I was ahead of everyone else mostly with the credits and experience I had.

I grew fond of California, I actually wasn't planning on going back home anytime soon.

Justin thought that was great, he supported me and so I kept doing what I loved, it's been almost two years since I last left Utah.

At some point I was waiting for the moment to go back, but then I felt like nothing was waiting for me back there anymore and so I decided to call California my new home once and for all.

I had my boyfriend here, Emma and Kennedy, and of course Justin and I's gang, And the most important person in my life, Jason. His family was my family, and that's all I needed.

Also Kennedy and I finally moved into the Condo I saw

Also Kennedy and I finally moved into the Condo I saw. We love it and the view is amazing.

"Heidiiii" Cole says appearing in my room.

"Yesss" I reply with a smile, throughout the months here I thought of Cole as my best friend even though he was always being flirty with me.

Of course he did it for fun, he knew how I felt.

I really missed Alex... but I still communicated with him once in a while.

"Your boyfriend wants you to get ready, we are going out, all of us together." He says with a smile.

"Is he that busy that he couldn't come tell me?" I say lifting my left eyebrow.

"You know him, hey it's getting better he isn't such a dick anymore." Cole says with a chuckle.

"On that your correct, just tell him I'll be there in five."

"Five hours? Minutes? Seconds?" Cole says jokingly.

"Five minutes Cole, now go I need to change." I say and Cole shuts the door behind him, only before letting Kennedy through.

"You going somewhere?" Kennedy asks sitting on my bed.

"Yes, Justin wants to go out and well duty calls." I say with a smile.

"Are you happy with him? Because you don't seem to be, but it's hard to tell now." Kennedy questions

"What? No it's just you, I'm happy as I can be." I say but inside I knew Kennedy was right, I wasn't the happiest person on earth, but I was happy.