Chapter 42.

Today I finally get to meet Justin's friends, I have never seen them around him, nor has he ever let me meet them before.

He was talking about how things were going to change after I met them, which to me was strange since I'm just meeting new people.

As the evening approached Justin texted me to meet outside, I went out and to my surprise we actually drove in a car this time, we drive far from the City.

We arrive to what seems an abandoned building, but it looked like it was in good shape.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask

"To meet my friends." Justin responds

"They live here?" I raise my eyebrow

"No we work here." He clarifies.

"I am so confused." I say and he just opens his door and I do the same, he leads the way into the building.

He puts in a code as he turns to me, "I'll give you the code, and also showing you some things you'll need." Justin says as we walk inside.

What in the world did he mean by giving me the code?

Most importantly "other things."

We step inside, it was humongous, it looked like an office but a home at the same time. Many rooms, yet a big space where there was couches and a Tv.

"Montgomery" Someone says appearing from the dark, as the figure approaches us he gives me a soft smile.

"Hayes, where are the other two?" Justin asks.

"They are coming." He responds

I just look at the guy in front of me, blonde hair, blue eyes.

He's cute, I think to myself and then Justin speaks.

"Well Heidi, this here is Cole. He's not much of a talker with others as he is with me." Justin says, Cole extends his hand out and I shake it.

Justin looks somewhat shocked like he's never seen him shake hands before.

"Nice To meet the girlfriend finally." Cole chuckles.

"Nice to meet the friend." I smile

We both chuckle, then the other two whom I must assume are his other friends appear.

One brown hair, black eyes "That's AJ." Justin says and he holds out his hand.

The next one with black hair, and also black eyes, "This is Nick."
We greet each other, and then we all go and take a seat.

"So what is this place?" I ask

"Well this here is where the four of us work, apart from others that helps us as well, and where you're going to be also."

Excuse me?

"Me? What for?"

"Heidi, I'm in a gang." Justin says and I just look at him.

I wanted to burst out laughing, nice joke Montgomery.

"Your joking right?" I say without laughing.

"No, I'm the leader, and now you're the leader as well."

Okay...he sounded serious.

Hold the phone, did I just hear him say I'm the leader also? Since when? I don't remember talking about this, most of all a gang!

"Me? Why? You do realize that I have never done anything illegal right?" I state

I am in no way going to be a criminal, the only thing I've ever done considered bad was running a red light.