Chapter 59.

Walking around the park Anthony was thinking about Heidi, he couldn't believe she was getting married to someone else, he couldn't believe that the person he loved the most was in arms of another man and not his.

I just don't understand, it's supposed to be me the one next to her not him, ME.

I should be the one holding her, marrying her, not that asshole. I should be the one kissing her lips, holding her hand.

He sits on a bench and starts to remember everything again.

Mostly since today was her birthday and he had a gift for her, but was procrastinating whether or not to go to her place and give it to her.

Would she accept it, or what would happen?

All of a sudden a black Escalade appears in the park, Anthony discreetly looks at it and sees that it's the same Escalade that's now been following him for days now.
He remains seated and doesn't panic at all.

It's probably just an asshole that thinks he can scare me or some shit. Anthony thinks to himself, as guys with masks get off and each one carrying a gun, he looks around to see if anyone is around, but there was nobody around but him, he gets up and walks away from the masked guys, he looks over his shoulder and sees that they are following him.

He stands beside his car and through the window he can clearly see that one of the masked guys attacks him, Anthony turns around and grabs the guys arm and twists it all, the man dropped the gun, then he spins him around by the arm and smashes his face on his car, another guy attacked him by turning him around and throws a punch at Anthony.

Anthony punches back and kicks him in the stomach, the other guy attacks again from behind but he fought till someone just whips him with the pistol on the back of the head and drops to the floor.

"I've got to say that you know how to defend yourself." James says, "Take him." He orders as he blacks out.

Minutes later Anthony was chained to a chair, he tried to move but it was just worthless.

From afar he can hear Heidi's name being brought up into a conversation.

All he could think was if she was safe and what the hell they wanted with them both.

✾ Heidi Rosales ✾

Cesi and Heidi were having a movie night, they ordered 5 boxes of pizza for themselves. Mostly since it was her birthday and they had nothing special to do.

"When is the pizza getting here?" Cesi ask's.

"Dude I just called like 20 seconds ago." Heidi replies

"Ugh, I'm so hungry." Cesi groaned

"You just ate nachos Cesi." Heidi answers.

"So, I still have space"

They both chuckle.

"Why didn't you want to party birthday girl?" Cesi ask's.

"Because, I don't feel like doing that this year, I don't know.."

"People ruined your birthday didn't they?" She ask's

"Yes, But it's whatever."

"No it's not, not everyday you turn 21."