Chapter 14.

3 weeks later.
Wednesday morning, Anthony was walking through the hallway to meet up with Heidi, he goes to their regular meeting spot.

He notices that she's with Allison and some guy that's around Heidi sometimes but he doesn't know him at all.

He stops for a minute and just listens, they don't see him just yet as they are facing the other direction.

Rafael is talking about something, the girls just listen and he particularly just looks at Heidi the most and that catches Anthony's attention.
He makes a joke and they laugh, he sees that Rafael is about to get closer to Heidi, Anthony comes in and goes beside her and puts his arm around her waist.

"Hey babe." He says smiling at Heidi, then gives Rafael a look.

"Hey, babe." She says back smiling.

"This is Rafael" Allison says to him.

"This is my boyfriend Anthony." Heidi says as they introduce them but he doesn't let go of her waist at all.

The bell then rings, they walk to history and they talk as they both take their seats in class.

Soon comes Math Alex and Heidi work on the worksheet.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" Alex ask's her.

"Sure, I'll let Anthony know." Heidi smiles at him.

During English....

"Hey Babe, is it okay if you hangout with Allison today at lunch?" Anthony pauses, "I have to go do some warm-ups and exercise's with the team."

"Yes that's fine, I'm going with Alex I was going to tell you that." She smiles

"Oh, then in that case it's all covered." He smiles

Class is over and Heidi meets up with Alex and Allison.

"Did Anthony not look a little jealous to you today?" Allison mentions.

"When?" Alex ask's.

"This morning when we were with Rafael."

"Anthony Jealous? Well that's definitely a new him." Alex chuckles.

"I don't know he was acting strange though." Heidi says

"I thought he was jealous I could tell" Allison says with a chuckle.

As Heidi walked downstairs with Alex they turned down the hallway and she saw Anthony walking with his ex girlfriend Joe, she spoke to him and he just looked at her but didn't really respond.

"I think she's bugging him." Alex says.

"What makes you so sure?" Heidi ask's.

"Well look at how miserable he is." Alex replies.

"Mhm."

"Are you mad?" Alex grins.

"No I'm not." Heidi pauses, "Stupid."

Alex chuckles, Heidi keeps walking and Anthony see's her he smiled and was going to come to her but she didn't smile back she looked away and kept walking.

"Heidi...you know that he likes you right?" Alex questions.

"Alex mind your own business." Heidi snaps.

"Woah woah woah, now I know not to hit a certain nerve." He chuckles

"I don't understand how you find this super hilarious."