Chapter 18.

Saturday evening Heidi, Cesi and Maria went shopping to Sears.

While Heidi's mom is looking at some home decorations Heidi and Cesi went to look for some clothes, they found some jackets and shirts, they went to the dressing rooms and they tried them on.

"Does it look good?" Heidi ask's.

"Yes it does" Cesi replies.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I am"

They get out of the dressing rooms and went to look for some shoes, there were different types of shoes while Cesi is looking at them Heidi goes and looks for some boots.

She's looking at them and sees a black pair she gets down to look at the sizes, she tries them on and they fit she grabs them and looks up, she sees that Anthony is on the other aisle, she turns around really fast, he sees her but doesn't do anything she thinks that he doesn't see her so she immediately goes back with Cesi.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Mmm, you saw someone"

"No I didn't." Heidi states.

"Right because every time you run super fast it's because you enjoy exercising." Cesi folds her arms.

"Actually I do enjoy it very much." Heidi smiles.

"Fine, It's Anthony" Heidi sighs and rolls her eyes.

"What about him?"

"He is here."

"And? Look at me..did he see you?"

"I don't think so."

"Mmm" Cesi says

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know" Cesi shrugs.

"Help me" Heidi insists.

"Just go say hi he's your boyfriend duh"

"No I don't want him to see me!"

"He's going to see you anyways"

"No he's not"

"Why don't you want to go?" Cesi ask's.

"Because I don't look good"

"You always say that" Cesi says rolling her eyes and laughs.

"I have a ponytail and no makeup dude!"

"and you look good, it's just mascara you wear and eyeliner at the bottom it makes no difference like other girls yours is a natural look"

"No I don't"

"Okay then let's go ask him" Cesi starts to walk and Heidi tackles her, and you just hear a "boom" and some people look, they stand up and start to walk like nothing happened as they laugh it off and go look for Heidi's mom.

When they finally find her they were walking towards her and see that Anthony is talking to her they run back and hide, they waited for him to walk away, after countless hours he leaves.

"Okay now lets go ask my mom if I can get these boots"

"Alright let's go" they go with her mom .

"Oh honey Anthony is here, have you seen him?"

"Oh, no I haven't I was in the shoe section"

"Oh well why don't you go look for him"

"Maybe he already left"

"Well he said that he was going to be looking at the boots because his mom wants some, why don't you go and check?"

"Oh look I found these boots can I get them?" Heidi changes the subject.

"Oh yeah sure"

"Can we look for some shirts?" Cesi says.

"Yeah let's go."

They go and start to look for some shirts but Heidi is just busy checking if Anthony is around.

As Cesi just looks through clothes, Heidi wanders off and try's to look for someone in particular.

Trying to be sneaky but not working whatsoever she thinks he's gone, she turns around and hits a wall.

Nope not a wall, more like a hard body.

She doesn't want to look since it was obvious Anthony had found her.

"Babe." Anthony speaks.

"Heyyy" Heidi replies but doesn't look up at him.

"What are you doing?" He ask's smiling.

"Just looking for clothes, I actually have to go find my cousin."

"But before I go." Anthony lifts Heidi's chin and kisses her on the lips.

"I love you." Anthony says.

"I love you too." Heidi replies.

They part ways.

Heidi's mom is ready to pay while waiting in the line Heidi sees that Anthony and his parents are in front of the guy that is front of them.

"Why are you hiding?" Her mom says

"What are you talking about mom I'm not hiding."

"Oh look Anthony's right there"

"Yeah I already talked to him." Heidi says.

"Why not go over there right now."

"I forgot something." Heidi goes away.

"I don't know whats wrong with her, do you?" Heidi's mom says to Cesi.

"No I don't, I think she's acting weird because she didn't eat breakfast today" Cesi says

"But she never eats breakfast"

"No she does"

"Oh that's weird" Heidi comes back and Anthony's still there.

"Why didn't you eat breakfast?" Heidi's mom ask's.

"What?" Heidi looks at Cesi and she gives her a look.

"Oh it's because I didn't have time"

Anthony then turns around and looks at Heidi, but Heidi has her head down, she looks back up and he's still looking at her she doesn't know what to do so she just smiles at him and he smiles back.

Heidi's mom pays and they leave, when they walk to the car Heidi sees that Anthony's car is next to her mom's, she looks at Cesi who is chuckling.

Later during the day Anthony messages Heidi.

"Hey Babe, What did you do today?" She thinks that he's going to ask her about the store thing but he doesn't ask her at all he just ignores that and acts like nothing happened.

It's 8 and Heidi gets another message.

"Babe want to come over to my house?"

"That's creepy" Heidi says

"What's creepy?" Cesi ask's confused.

"Anthony said if I can go to his house"

"For?"

"I don't know"

"Ask him"

"I'm just going to say to your house? And see what he answers me."

"To your house?"

"Yeah, no one is in the house and I thought that we could watch a movie on Netflix."

"Oh so we can watch a movie" Heidi chuckles.

"Oh you dirty minded girl"

"Me? You! I wasn't even thinking about that"

"Mmm" Cesi says laughing.

Heidi responds to Anthony's message.

"Sure thing, I'll be there in 20 minutes."