Chapter 32.

A few days have gone by.
Heidi has her job, she starts school today, and well things are okay for now.

As Heidi walks around the campus completely lost she can't help but think how would things have turned out if he was here maybe not as shitty as they felt precisely at this moment.

Lost in thought she accidentally bumps into something, or more clearly someone.

"I'm so sorry." Heidi says, she looks up to see the face of the stranger. Black hair, black eyes.

He smiles at her.

"It's completely fine, you seem lost. Do you need help?" The stranger asks.

"Actually yes, that would be helpful." Heidi says.

"So what's your name?" The stranger asks.

"I'm Heidi, you?"

"James, nice to meet you." He says as his eyes sparkle.

"So what is your first class?" He asks

"Clinical Pathology, most of my classes seem to be in this building." Heidi says showing him her schedule.

"That's the Health-Science building, I'll show you around the campus first."

Heidi and James walk around as he
shows her which and what the buildings are, they arrive to her destination.

"Thank you so much, you're a lifesaver." She says with a smile

"No problem, I'll see you in Math." He says and walks away.

Heidi steps inside the classroom.
People are just gathering in, and as soon as it's time for the lesson there is about 100 kids in the room, this was definitely something new, unlike high school that has about 20.

As the instructor goes over the syllabus, and hands out some worksheet Heidi goes to work, and it's finally time to leave to her next class.

Soon it came around time for Math and she walks towards the building James showed her before.

"Hey, Heidi." She turns around upon hearing her name.

"Oh, hey." Heidi says looking at James.

They walk inside the building and Heidi rolls her eyes as she sees the dude from the restaurant she works at.

"You know Justin?" James suddenly asks

"What? No. Just had an encounter with him and he's such an idiot."

"Finally someone agrees with me, welcome to the club." James says with a chuckle.

"Who even likes him. He's so self absorbed, I dropped water on him." That makes James laugh.

"Really? I would have loved to see that, and everyone likes him he's the popular one around here." He says 

"Are you for reals? This is like high school all over again."

"Did you go to our high school?" He asks.

"Oh no, I actually just moved here. I am from Utah, just came to study and go back." She says with a smile.

"Ah, I see you didn't seem familiar, well you'll have a great time just don't go to any of the clubs around here." James says.

"Why not?"

"Let's just say they aren't so welcoming here." Heidi just nods and they take a seat.

During the lecture they take notes and the day seems to go by real quick, James catches up to Heidi.