Chapter 33.

I don't know if I was simply just not paying attention to my surroundings.

But four weeks have passed and I finally notice that I have a class with Justin, But not just one class but three!

He definitely didn't look like someone who would want to be a doctor much less help people.

"Hey Princess" Justin says and I turn towards him.

"Don't call me that. If you haven't noticed I don't exactly like you, so sit somewhere else." Heidi says.

"Well given you dropped water on me, and I saved you from getting fired."

"Am I supposed to thank you?"

"No. I'm Justin by the way." He says winking.

"Look I know your Justin, get out of my way and will be good." She turns around and ignores him.

The class is over and she feels someone following her.

"Are you always like this around boys?" He asks.

"No. Just the ones I simply don't like." She continues her way around the campus.

"What was that all about?" James asks.

"He won't leave me alone, he's so annoying like he doesn't get the hint." Heidi says irritated.

"You can always throw something else at him." James says with a chuckle.

"Maybe my car." Heidi says and a laugh escapes her mouth for the first time in a while.

"You seem way too nice to do that though"

"Trust me I don't even know what I'm capable of anymore." She says with a sigh.

"What's going on in your mind?" James asks curiously.

"You don't even know. I just miss back home. I miss my boy-" she cuts herself there, "Ex-boyfriend actually and its just that." Heidi says and looks at James.

"You broke up with him?" James asks curiously remembering them.

"No. He made the decision, and it pretty much was left at till I come back things between us would be back to how they were."

"So he didn't come because he didn't want too?"

"He wanted to come. But something happened, and suddenly things changed I guess and so I came alone. Well my brother lives here but it's not the same." Heidi responds.

"Well, I'm sorry and I hope nothing but the best." James says.

As Heidi is going to work she is stopped by Justin once again.

"Look I know we didn't get off on a good start, how about we start over?" He says.

"How about no." Heidi rolls her eyes.

"Why not? I'm trying here."

"Trying to what? I didn't ask for you to come and be my friend." She replies.

Suddenly Heidi realized something about herself, she wasn't being nice to anyone anymore.

"Why do you not like me, everyone does." Justin says confidently.

"Ask your big ego." She turns away.

"You'll end up falling for me just like all of them."

Heidi at that can't help but turn back around.
"I'm not like all of them Jerk."

She smacks his phone out of his hand and it lands on the cement, "Oops" Heidi say's before walking away.

The next morning.