Chapter 27.

2 weeks later.
It's Saturday morning Heidi wakes up and looks at her phone Anthony sent her a message at 12:00 am, it's a big paragraph saying how much she means to him, she answers back and goes to the kitchen.

"Happy Birthday honey" her mom says, "Thanks mom", Heidi looks at the table and it's full of red roses.

"Those are for you honey."

"Thanks mom, but you didn't have to"

"Oh no, Anthony brought them."

"What?"

"I think it has lots of notes", Heidi goes and looks at them and each rose has a red ribbon with white letters, there's another letter she opens it.

"Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in this world, these roses are the 100 reasons why I love you. - Anthony"

She picks up a rose and reads it, #17. Because your eyes are diamonds to me. she picks up another one.

#22. I love to hear your voice. And another.

#7. I love to see your smile. And another one
#13. I love to feel your touch..

All these memories together start going through her head.

The first time they met, the walks in the park, the time they made the cake, the time they went to Disney together, everything they've done together crashed in to her mind and the tears started streaming down her cheeks.

She turns around and her mom pulls her in to a hug.

"He means so much to me, I don't know what I would do without him." She cry's
Her mom pulls away and lifting her chin saying "I know, he feels that exact same way about you honey."

"Enough crying, today's your birthday and we have to go shopping." Her mom says.

"Shopping?" Heidi says with a weird look, "Yes shopping, go change we're leaving in 5 minutes, Okay?"

"Okay." Heidi says walking to her room. She puts on some blue jeans and a white shirt.
She quickly brushes her hair.

She slides her phone into her pocket, and walks out of the bedroom.

"You ready?" Her mom asks, "Yeah" Heidi replies.

"Mom haven't you heard about no texting while driving?" Heidi says.

Her mom turns to face her and says, "I was texting your dad." She lied, Heidi turns her head towards the window, "Still no texting while driving." She whispers

"I heard you" Her mom says and she chuckles, "Anyways, where are we going?", Heidi asks, "Shopping.", "Where?" She asks

"I don't know, Park City." Her mom say and Heidi looks at her, "Really? I thought we were going to like Walmart" Heidi says and her mom gives her a weird look, "Walmart? I said we're shopping."

"Well I thought you meant like food shopping, but I guess not."

                       ✯ Cesi. ✯
Her phone vibrates and she takes it out of her pocket.
'Aunt Maria'
"Cesi the house is empty now, you know what to do."

"Shit.." she says, see you stupid, you forgot to buy the things yesterday, she says to herself.

Thank god she's at the store.
She quickly grabs a cart and starts to look for the plastic plates, She invited people not a lot but enough, she doesn't want to wash dishes after the party.

She grabs everything she needs from the store and then she heads over to Walmart.
She bought all kinds of decorations for the party.

"Okay, last but not least, the cake." She says.