Chapter 26.

♚ Disney World. ♚

They arrived to the airport and they check in and walk towards the airplane, they look for their places and they take a seat.

"Do you want to sit by the window?" Anthony asks, Heidi looks at him and doesn't know what to say, she's not scared, but she's nervous.

"Yeah sure" She says, they take a seat, they buckle up and they wait.

The pilot warns them that it's take-off time. Right after the announcement is made Anthony holds Heidi's hand, they look at each other smiling.

The airplane blots down the runway and lifts off.
4 hours and 30 minutes later.
They finally land.

They get out of the airport and take a taxi. On their way to the hotel, Heidi looks out the window.

"Everything looks so amazing" Heidi says facing Anthony with a big smile.

Their eyes lock for a minute and he smiles back, "This is just the beginning" he says smiling.

Heidi places her head on his shoulder, he holds her hand, "I love you" He says kissing her head, he lets go of her hand and wraps his arms around her "I love you too" she says wrapping her arms around him too and relaxing her head on his chest.

"I don't know what I'm going to do when you move to California" -he pauses for a minute- "I just can't imagine my life without you" He says with the saddest voice ever.

"I don't want you to be sad" Heidi says with a sad, sweet soft tone.

Minutes later they arrive to the hotel and go to pick up the room keys.

"This hotel looks so fancy. The crystal lights, how much did you spend?" Heidi says surprised.

"Just wait till you see the room and I'm not going to tell you" He says

"Tell me" She says, he takes her hand and leads her to the room, "Tell me, please" he stops walking and turns around.

He looks at Heidi and he gets close to her, he looks at her in the eyes and touches her face.

He chuckles and gently kisses her, "Babe stop asking because I'm not gonna tell you, okay just enjoy" he says as final and smiles at her.

She gives him a look and smiles back, he hugs her and they go straight to the room.

He opens the room door.

Heidi walks in and he walks after her he closes the door and Heidi turns the light on.

While she's stepping around in circles observing the room Anthony takes the suitcases to the closest and unpacks their clothes.

She walks towards the patio and from where she stands, she can clearly see the dark beach Anthony was talking about she stands there and let's her eyes consume the wonderful beyond.

The night is nice and quiet, she can clearly hear the sound of the waves moving slowly.

Anthony sees her standing there and walks silently towards her.

"So this is what Anthony was talking about." She whispers with a smile.

"Yes, this is what I was talking about" he says wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"It looks so beautiful" she whispers relaxing her head on his shoulder.

"You, look so beautiful" He Whispers on her ear, she squirms and chuckles.

"That tickles" She says, he chuckles and looks at her eyes.

"I love you" He says, "I love you too" Heidi says and their lips meet.