Chapter 44.

"Heidi." Justin says as he walks inside her dorm, only he finds it empty.

Where could she be, she doesn't really like being out much, and with who most importantly. He whispers to himself.

"What are you doing here?" Heidi spoke appearing by the door.

"I came to talk, Well more like apologize." Justin explained

I lift my left eyebrow and don't say a word.

Him apologizing? Yeah unbelievable.

But might as well and hear this so he can call it good as always.

"Are you not talking to me again?" He asked

"I'm waiting for your so called apology." I state.

I could already feel the tension rising, we were going to so get into another argument.

Maybe him and I only worked better as friends, at the beginning I hated him, and look at us dating it's not any better than when we met.

He's so egoistic.

"Well I don't know what exactly I'm apologizing for, but apparently girls always want to hear that they are right and boys are always wrong" he argued.

"Excuse me, if that's what you call an apology it's pathetic." I blurt out , "and also girls aren't like that. This time your the main problem." I state.

He looked stunned by my sudden outburst, but honestly I didn't give a shit.

"Sorry, fine let me try again." Justin says rolling his eyes.

Jerk.

"I'm sorry for sending Lance, I know you think that's wrong but when being in my gang you have to fight guys, and well I guess you didn't find that helpful." He states

"It's my gang also." I reply

"Seriously you a-"

I cut him off and don't let him finish.

"Do you even know how a relationship works?" I ask

He just stares at me for a moment, "Look, you are the very first girl I have ever even mentioned to the gang, every other girl the boys just saw me with never met them, but you're different and I'm sorry, I've never committed this is new to me."

Kennedy comes through the door, before I can even say a word.'

"AJ and I are dating!!!" She screams out

I chuckle and give her a hug.

"Congrats, I'm happy for you." I say

"Thanks, I'm so happy." She says, and she looks at Justin, "Um, I'm sorry did I interrupt?"

"No." I smile, and Justin gives me a look, "Justin was just leaving."
I say as I close the door in his face.

"Hey, do you by chance know when we can go see that condo?" I ask

"I think we can go tomorrow, I'm so excited!!" She squeals

Honestly it was about time we moved, Kennedy and I would split rent and I found this beautiful condo by the beach.

I was certainly not going to miss that chance, so I wanted to see it as soon as possible.

"When are you also getting your new car?" Kennedy asks me

"I am working on that, first I want to get get everything else settled, then I'll look for a new car."

I was trying to make changes in my life, I had money and I wanted another car.