Chapter 17.

Few days later.
Heidi was going over to Allison's place after school to hangout since it's been awhile since they have actually got to spend any time together.

"What snacks do you want me to bring?"

Heidi texts to Allison as she walks to her car from class.

"Anything you'd like honestly, but bring ice cream that's for sure!"

Heidi chuckles.

"Alright, count on that see you in about 20 minutes."

She takes out her car keys from her sweater, suddenly she feels someone's hands on her waist, they pull her closer and hug her from behind.

"Babe" Anthony says as Heidi gets a big smile and turns her head to look at him.

"Hey, Babe" Heidi says.

"What are you doing today?" Anthony asks.

"I'm hanging out with Allison, you?"

"I have Football practice and Basketball after"

"Busy day then"

"Definitely, But you have fun and I'll see you tomorrow, I'm picking you up"

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then"

"Okay, I love you"

"I love you too" she says as she gives him a hug and kisses him goodbye.

After he walks over to the football field, she drives to the store to buy some snacks before going over to Allison's, she arrives and knocks.

"Hey Bestie" Allison says hugging her.

"Hey! I've missed you"

"Same here, time for some fun!" Allison says.

"I brought the food" Heidi replies as they go to the car and get out the bags and walk into Allison's kitchen.

They sit down after unpacking everything and put on Netflix and watch White Chicks.

"Alex is coming in a while also if you don't mind, Sofia couldn't make it"

"That's Fine, I haven't really got time to hangout with you guys in a while anyways"

"Yeah, we all got into relationships, I'm happy we all found someone." Allison comments.

"Yes, and by the way how are things with you and Ethan?"

"Great! We are 4 months now and I'm so happy most of the time I'm at his place or at his practices what about you? I've seen your pictures and his they are so cute."

"Well for our 1 month he took me to the lake in Idaho and it was amazing, we finally kissed and said I love you. It was just a perfect night with him..he makes me feel right at home and I am comfortable around him he makes me feel complete. I never felt this way before and it's real you know?" Heidi says with a smile.

"Aww Heidi I'm so happy for both of you, from miles away you can tell your both in love with each other."

"Thank you, I'm happy for you also. Senior year sure brought many surprises for both of us."

"Definitely, and Alex with his girlfriend also."

"True they are cute together also" Heidi says as someone knocks and Allison goes and opens.

Alex walks in and greets them and gives Heidi a big hug.

"Long time no see" he says messing around.