Chapter 24.

Don't play the song yet.

During Art Foundations as Heidi and Allison are sketching on their notebooks her phone vibrates with a message, it's Cesi.

"That sounds fun, can I go with you to pick the dress?"

"Sure, after school we can go."

After that, she goes back to doing her work and then the bell rings and she walks to Financial Literacy.

She takes a seat and then Anthony walks right in and smiles when he sees her, he takes a seat next to her.

"Hey Babe"

"Hey, I need to tell you something." She stays quiet for a few seconds.

"Okay" He sounds nervous.

"So this is hard to say but...my cousin messaged me and I told her about the Ball and she wants to come with me to find a dress."

"Oh, I thought it was something bad, So are you going with her today then?" Anthony sighs.

"No Bro, But yeah if that's okay with you." Heidi says with a chuckle.

Anthony makes a face "What?" Heidi asks.

"Repeat that one more time."

"Repeat what?" She is confused.

"What you just said."

"What did I say?" She asks.

"Do you not know what you just said?"

"Um-" She pauses and starts thinking about what she had said and the word "Bro" comes to her head.

"I said No Babe, But Yeah if that's okay with you." She smiles

He makes a face and says "You never said Babe."

"Yes I did, didn't you just hear me say that."

"No and I'm not your Bro."

"Really Bro?" He makes another face and she hugs him.

"Just kidding Babe."

"I know babe I love you" He says hugging her back.

"So is it okay if I go with Cesi?"

"Yes of course it is Babe."

"Okay, I'm sorry she just seems excited to go find a dress with me and I didn't want to say no to her."

"Don't apologize, it's fine you have a great time with her I'm going with Alex he wanted to come anyways with us so I won't be alone"

"Oh alright then that's cool."

"Yeah, But after school I have to give you something when I drop you off home."
"What is it?"

"You'll have to wait because I know you very well." He chuckles.

"Okay, anyways I'm excited for this ball it's kinda like an end of the year dance we graduate in a few weeks already it came by so fast."

"I know the year went by super fast, I'm just glad I met you." Anthony says.

"Me too, and in this exact class." Heidi says smiling as she holds Anthony's hand.

"You caught my attention the moment he assigned us these seats.", Anthony continues "and I wouldn't have it any other way I would repeat that day again and I would have talked to you at that moment."

"You know that I treasure every moment we spend together, and everyday I fall more in love with you" Heidi says.

"I do also, you mean the world to me. I love you, never forget that Babe, you will forever be my always." Anthony says and he kisses her.