Chapter 50.

Months later.
I work at the hospital, it's what I expected since I was a little girl.

I've met amazing people, learned much more from others. The doctors are excellent guides and amazing at their job.

Day by day I learned new things, met amazing people, and treated so many kids. Seeing a smile on their face was for me a job well done at the end of the day.

I don't work at Jason's company anymore, I only help him out when he needs something. I always go and visit him and his family, but not as I used to, mostly with my job.

When I have, Justin has tried to come along but Jason has left it clear he doesn't want him around, even though if I'm being honest Justin wasn't the same, he's been more attentive towards me, maybe because ever since the black panthers have been around me more he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

Kennedy and I have been going out to party when we can, not like last time of course that was bad, the adult life was becoming easier by the day.

AJ, Cole, and Nick have been super helpful. They are around me most of the time and have become like my older brothers, from constant bickering to endless laughs.

James Grayson where do I start with him, well ever since that encounter a year ago or so he and I never talked again. I know he tried his best to be on good terms with me but I'm sure he hates me because I'm with Justin. I don't see him around anymore which is a good thing I guess.

Justin has become a doctor, he helps around the hospital I work at, I've been on his service before, but he goes here and there. Mostly to different states, which I admire him for going everywhere to help anyone in need.

Lastly my parents, I haven't spoken to them in a while, last I talked to them was to let them know how I was doing, every time they brought up anything like "when are you coming back?" Or so I'd change the topic to how are my sisters or ask about them.

But by now they haven't brought it up anymore, I feel like they finally just gave up and let me do my own thing after all I knew what I was doing.

It's been 2 years and a half, from the moment I stepped foot in California.

I now understand why my brother left, and he didn't go back home. I don't blame him, I love this place. But I also did have my reasons at first for staying.

The most important part of this is that I have never been more happier with how my life is now.

"Hey blondie!" AJ says

I turn around and smile at him.

So, I dyed my hair a few months back, something I never saw myself doing because I loved my natural hair color, but I wanted to try it and so it's ombré not all blonde.

I also cut it, my hair was long, now it's to my shoulders. Cesi would kill me if she saw my hair, she loved the way it was and enjoyed doing my hair.

"Yes AJ." I reply

"Want to come with us to the movies?" He asks

"Sure, why not." I say with a smile

I leave the handgun in the weapons room, as so do the rest. We quickly go and change in our rooms and meet each other back in the main room.

"What movie are we watching?" Kennedy asks

"Let's watch a scary movie!" Cole says

"What if I want to watch a romance one." Nick replies

Everyone turns to look at him, and he just chuckles.

"I'm playing, alright let's go watch that scary movie..."