Chapter 35.

Christmas.

We arrived at the house and Cesi was already waiting for me at the door.
Everything looked so white like always, all the streets covered with snow.

I got out of the car and hugged Cesi, "I missed you" I say, "I missed you too" we pull away.

She smiles at me and I smile back.

"Heidi? Heidi? Where are you? I can't see you." She moved her hands around.
I knew she was going to do that, she always does.

Every winter she pretends to not see me because I'm too white and I look just like the snow.

"Stop" I smack her arm and laugh, we go inside the house and it's just as warm as I remember.

They decorated the house for Christmas and it looks really beautiful.

All the house was literally red.
The Christmas tree was bigger and had more lights then last year, and is already full of gifts.

Everyone hugged Jason, his wife and Heidi.

After they all started to talk about Rachel's pregnancy and how often she'd go to the hospital to see if everything was okay with the baby.

Cesi got up and left and Heidi followed her.

"Ahh what the boringness." Cesi throws herself on the bed and so does Heidi, "I missed this bed so much" Heidi rolls around.

"Yeah me too." Cesi says and Heidi gives her a look, "What? I haven't been on it all day." They laugh.

They started to talk about California and other things that have been happening over there and here.
And well the conversation took ages like always.

"Hey so where-...never mind" Heidi says
"What were you going to say?" Cesi ask's suspicious.

"I said never mind" Heidi says
"Yeah, whatever." Cesi says

Park City.

As soon as everyone woke up they all got ready because they decided to go to Park City, it's been a long time since they all went to park city as a family

"Look at the trees, they look so nice and beautiful." Rachel says

"Yeah winter has always been beautiful because of the snow." Maria tells her