Chapter 20.

Heidi is finishing her breakfast at Anthony's, once they are done they finished cleaning up.

Heidi got the laundry out she went to his room and put his clothes away, she then changed.

"Babe!" Anthony yells out, Heidi chuckles as she walks out of his bathroom.

"I'm in your room." She says and Anthony appears immediately.

"I thought you were gone." He says.

"Nope, I was putting your clothes away and I changed."

"Thank you Babe." Anthony says as he walks over to Heidi, he puts his arms on her waist and pulls her to him.

"I love you Babe." Heidi says with a smile.

"I love you too Babe, more than anyone in this world." Anthony speaks and kisses her cheek, he then roams to her neck and she giggles.

He keeps kissing her till his lips meet hers, her hands roam through his hair as he lifts her up and her legs intertwined on his thigh, they pull away and smile at each other.

"I have to go, but I'll see you later." Heidi says.

Anthony kisses her one last time before setting her down.

"I don't want you to leave..if only we could be like this forever." Anthony says and she smiles.

"One day Babe."

"Soon, But I'll see you tonight Babe." He says and he takes her hand and they walk to her car.

He opens the door for her, and she gets in and after saying goodbye she drives back home.

Her mom is in the living room and when she see's Heidi she asks her how her day went.

"My day was amazing" Heidi responds.

"How come?" Maria asks.

"I just had a great time, how about your day?"

"It was good"

"Thats good, Well I'll see you later I have to go ask Cesi if she wants to come with me to go find a costume for tonight's party that I told you about." Heidi replies.

"Okay you girls have fun." Maria says

She goes to her room and Cesi runs and grabs Heidi's arm.

"Where were you!? You didn't tell me that you were going to sleep over there, what happened? Wait...the House was alone.. you and him were the only ones there, mmm suspicious, the messages, dirty mind, why don't you have makeup?!"

Heidi just looked at her overwhelmed by her questions and chuckles.

"Jeez let me talk"

"Okay, what happened?"

"Nothing. We just made a cake and it got really messy so we took a shower"

Cesi looks at her and smiles.

"Not like that in separate rooms dummy" Heidi says.

"We then watched a movie and he like brought so much food and we ended up falling asleep, that's all that happened and in the morning he made me breakfast"

"Mm, interesting"

Heidi makes a face.

After a while Heidi goes and changes her clothes, she asks Cesi to go with her to the store.

They are in the store looking for costumes she can wear, she finds a really cute princess dress and she tries it on.

"Does this one look good?" She asks Cesi.