Chapter 22.

Wednesday.
Early in the morning Heidi hurries and gets ready, she grabs the birthday bag and heads towards the kitchen.

"Hey Sweetie" Maria says, Cesi waves at her since she has her mouth stuffed with food.

"Hey Mom."

"Let Anthony know I said Happy birthday and will see him later, is that his present?"

"I will, and it's only half of it the rest of his present is getting here later."

"I can't wait to see it."

"I'm excited for you guys to see it." Heidi says as she grabs some water and she heads on out to the coffee place and orders him a drink.

Heidi upon arriving see's Anthony's car, she gets out of the car and goes towards him.

"Happy Birthday Babe!" Heidi says hugging him as he smiles and hugs her tight.

"Thank you Babe." She then hands him over the bag in which his gift is in and the coffee.

"I told you that you didn't have to get me anything."

"I know but I still wanted to." She smiles.

"Well thank you I'll open it when I get home, which you are still coming right?" He asks with a smile.

"Of course I am, I wouldn't miss it, also my mom says Happy Birthday."

"Tell her I said thanks and well good because my parents can't wait to meet your mom and dad."

"Same with mine." Heidi says as they start walking inside the school.

"Want some iced coffee?" Anthony says to Heidi giving her the cup.

"No, I bought it for you not for me."

"But I'm sharing it with you."

"Thanks But I don't want any I don't like coffee."

"We got coffee on our first date though?"

"That was a date? I'm just kidding." Heidi says laughing.

"Your still drinking some I know you want some." Anthony says smiling as he hands her the cup and she drinks some but then gives it back.

"That's all I'm drinking because I don't want any, It's for you only."

"Okay, I'm buying you one some other day though since you won't drink more." He says as they continue to walk to class.

They go into history class and go to their seats the teacher starts the lesson and then she says they can get into partners to finish the worksheets she's going to hand out so Anthony changes seats and goes and sits with Heidi, soon after that class is over she's in second period with Alex.

"Can I ask you something?" Alex looks at Heidi.

"Sure."

"Are you still leaving to California? I mean that's your whole plan right?"

"Well last I spoke to my counselor it was about my scholarship and It's decided pretty much, why?"

"Well given your with Anthony I thought things might change you know."

"We haven't talked about that we did at the beginning but it's never come up anymore, at some point we have to and I have thought about it at times but I don't know what will happen."

"I see well I hope you guys figure something out that's good for you both given we all want different things."

"Yeah same here, why are you so worried though?"