Chapter 48.

Justin and I have been dating for 10 months now, and guess what he finally wants me to meet his parents.

Why? I ask myself. I don't want to meet them.

Wasn't he supposed to do this a long time ago, like at the start of the relationship?

Or maybe he wasn't thinking it would get as serious as it has gotten.

But still his parents I didn't want to see them,
What if they are exactly like him or even worse from what I noticed the first day I met them.

Anyways. I get ready and Justin messages me he is outside.

I walk out of my condo to see a limousine outside.

What the?

"What is that big car doing here?" I ask

"It's our ride to my house." He says

"A limousine? Is that really necessary?"

"Yes, my parents are going to expect us to arrive in it after all." Justin says

I just roll my eyes, Justin opens the door for me, and I go inside.

I sit on the far side away from him, he just ignores that and sits on his own.

It takes a while to arrive and when we finally do I gather my things as he holds the door open, he grabs my bag and I step out.

My jaw immediately hits the ground as a white mansion with a blue roof enchants my eyes. Palm trees stand all on either side of the Black glass front doors. The garden is flourished with white, red, and black roses, with fountains and statues placed in between.

I didn't realize that Justin was holding the door open for me, I was in awe of the mansion. But, I force myself to snap back to reality, walk up the three steps and go inside.

My eyes are met with blacks, golds, and marble. The walls are black, with the rim of baseboards gold. A marble crystal chandelier hangs down in the middle of the living room, illuminating the whole place.

We go into what I must assume is the living room.

Two people are talking facing the other direction and once they hear us they turn around.

"Mom, Dad." Justin says with a smile

"Justin you're here." The lady says

"Yes, well I want you to meet Heidi. My girlfriend." Justin says

"Heidi, this is my mom Rebecca, and Dad Jackson."

I shake his dad's hand, and his mothers as well.

"Well we finally see the girlfriend, we thought he was just making things up." A voice rings through my ears.

I turn around and see a man older then Justin and I coming towards us with a smile.

"That is my brother Christian." Justin says

"Call me Chris cutie." He says

Justin smacks him and Christian just chuckles.

"Well what are we waiting for let's get going." Christian says

"Christian manners" Rebecca says

I just roll my eyes in annoyance and make my way out.

We all get in the limo which means now I have to sit next to Justin, I just ignore them as I go into my own little world.

"Princess," Justin's voice brought me from my thoughts.