Chapter 62.

"You have been really quiet? What's going on? Are you not happy to be back?" Justin asks Heidi.

Currently they are looking for their bags in the airport, they landed a few minutes ago in California.

She's not even paying attention to what he's saying, all she could think about was the kiss with Anthony at the mall.

Why?

That's all she kept asking herself, she couldn't even process anything.

"Are you mad? Is it about the argument we had or that Jacob guy?"

Heidi looks over at him and rolls her eyes.

"Leave him out of it." Heidi speaks, "Maybe you were right before, I am not happy being back here. Sending me back home made me realize I want to be with my family and friends."

She walks away from him after getting her bags, she gets in her car and drives back to the condo.

All her other friends are there waiting for her, Cole is the first to hug her.

"Hey! I missed you." Cole says

"Me too." Heidi simply says, and turned away.

Everyone else gathered around to greet her and of course wanted to see the ring Justin gave her.

Justin made sure they were all aware of their marriage, Heidi was not happy about it.

"Sorry to cut this short, but I need to see my brother." Heidi says

They all nod, and she drives over to Jason's place. She knocks and once he sees her Jason pulls her into a hug.

"Little one I missed you!" Jason says

"I missed you also." She keeps hugging him.

Jason looks at her, then at her hand where the ring is.

"So the rumors are true." Jason speaks

"The marriage. Of course." Heidi replies moving away from his embrace.

"What did I tell you before you left? I said don't do anything stupid." Jason scolds her

"Why marriage Heidi? Do you even love him?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that? It doesn't matter anymore." Heidi yells out

Rachel comes out with Bella and smiles at her.

"Jason cut her some slack, she has a lot going on right now." Rachel says

Heidi takes Bella in her hands and smiles as she plays with her.

"Right in two days." Jason says

"Babe, you're only making things worse by yelling at her. If this is what she wants then so be it."

"Fine. But Heidi don't do something you aren't ready for." Jason says

"I know." Heidi responds.

She spends most of the time with him before she heads back to the condo.

"It's about time you showed up." Cole says

Heidi jumps as she hears his voice, she looks over to him and smiles.

"What happened back home?" Cole asks knowing very well something was up.

"I saw Anthony." Heidi pauses, "The first day I got home and before I left also and we kissed."

Heidi explains to Cole what happened from the beginning of the week till the end.

"You don't want to get married." Cole states