Chapter 21.

It was the start of another week and Heidi was walking to her third period, they would be handing out the new class schedules.

Walking towards the classroom she sees Anthony waiting for her outside.

"Hey Babe" He says

"Hey" Anthony hugs Heidi as she returns the hug.

"We should go in" she grabs his hand and try's to go in but he pulls her back.

"I don't want to go in" he says

"Why not?"

"Because, what if we don't have classes together?"

"We are still going to have English, and Financial Literacy."

"Still I want to have all my classes with you." The bell rings.

"Come on Babe, the teacher is going to mark us late"

They go in and walk towards the teacher "You guys are going to be late to your first period" the teacher says.

She gives them their schedule and they walk out, they walk to their first period.

"Can I see your schedule" Heidi says, he gives her the schedule and she looks at it.

"We have foods and social dance together"

"We do?"

"Yeah look" She says showing him.

"Oh then I don't have to worry."

"Worry about what?" Heidi asks.

"I thought that I was going to leave you all alone and I was going to miss you."

She looks at him and gives him a look "Are you serious?"

He looks at her and starts laughing "I'm just playing" He says and wraps his arm around her waist.

"But either way I would of still missed you" He comments.

"You guys are late" the teacher says, they both go to their seats.

Hours later.

"Do you want to go get something to eat?" Anthony asks.

"Yeah, sure" Heidi responds

"Where do you want to go?"

"I don't know, you choose"

"Okay then let's just go and look for something that sounds nice."

"Okay" they go eat, they come back before the bell rings they go to foods class, when they walk in the teacher tells them to sit wherever they want, they go to one of the tables in the back, they take a seat, they see Alex is in that class too, he sees them and goes towards them and sits down with them.

"You guys have this class also?"

"Yeah" Anthony says.

"I thought that it was going to be boring but you guys are here so that means that it's not going to be boring at all." Alex says

"For me it's not boring as long as my queens with me then I am okay." Anthony says and hugs Heidi.

"We are in class the teacher is going to get you guys in trouble"

"Why? We are just hugging" Anthony says.

"I don't understand why you guys are so like you know, like I don't know how to explain it, it's just that you guys are like the perfect couple and you guys don't fight at all and yeah I just don't know how you guys do it." Alex says