Chapter 51.

Heidi's plane lands, she feels somewhat uneasy about this.

She gets her suitcase, and goes outside where her car is being pulled up for her.

"Thank you." She says

The worker smiles at her and helps her load her suitcase.

After that Heidi starts driving, it's no surprise she remembers everything around well.

It's breezy outside, not as hot as California. At least she packed some sweaters just in case she needs them.

She drives slowly to her parents house, she feels so out of place. A year ago she would have been excited to be back, but at this precise moment that was not the case.

She arrives to the house, she parks her car and notices a red truck parked.

"Did my dad buy a new truck? Well it's pretty nice." Heidi thought

She gets out of the car, and closes the door behind her, she takes a deep breathe.

"Maybe getting a hotel wouldn't be such a bad thing and no one would find out I'm back." She whispers to herself.

As she looks at her surroundings she could not believe she was back, she looks at her reflection in the car window.

She definitely looked different from when she left, everything about her was not the same anymore.

She fixes her white shorts and shirt, making sure nothing is visible.

Heidi gets her suitcase, and starts walking towards the house.

Her phone rings, and she answers it noticing the caller ID.

"Hey Princess." Justin says

"Hey, what's up?" Heidi replies as she continues walking.

"Just was calling to make sure you made it safe and sound. You did right?" Justin asks

"Yes I did, thanks for checking up on me. I just arrived actually." Heidi says as she opens the house door.

"That's good, have a great time. I'll see you soon. I love you." Justin says

Heidi closes the door behind her, and looks up "Thanks, I'll try see you next week."

She hangs up.

As she walks inside she freezes.

Her eyes meet his, just like it were the very first time their eyes had met.

She didn't know what to do or what to say, she was surprised, seeing him at her house with her parents still after two years.

"Heidi!" Maria says and braces her warmly.

"What are you doing here honey?" Maria ask's as Jose hugs her.

"I-I was just..." Heidi glares at him as his eyes met hers, he looks away and Anthony says, "Sorry to interrupt, I'll just leave you guys alone so you can talk, I'll just come back later."

He forced a smile, he didn't know what to do or feel he was confused, Happy and upset at the same time.

"Are you sure? You guys could talk?" Maria tells him.

"I'd love to, but I don't have time right now, maybe next time."

"Okay, take care son." Jose says

"Bye Heidi." He smiles at her and walks out of the house.

"Mom, is he always here?" Heidi wonders.

"Who is he?" Maria ask's as if she didn't know what she was talking about.