Chapter 40.

"Oh come on Anthony" Alex begs him, "It's just a date."

"Oh really? I thought I was getting married." Anthony sarcastically says, as they let him finish, "Of course I fucking know that it's just date, but I didn't want to go." He says "I don't even know why you're okay with this Cesi." Anthony says, "Shouldn't you be on my side in this" He gives her a serious look.

These past few days Alex and Cesi had seen Anthony more upset then ever.
One year has past already and Heidi just isn't back from California.

Alex and Cesi had talked to Heidi but from what it seemed, she is okay over there.

Never once did she say she'd be back, and if they'd ask she would avoid that subject.

So Alex and Cesi decided to find someone he could spend some time with instead of being home working all day, at first Cesi wasn't okay with it because she couldn't do that to Heidi, but Alex convinced her.
Even though maybe she'll tell Heidi.

After looking through Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, they found a girl about his age that lived downtown, Alex and Cesi had already met her and they thought she was okay.

"Dude you are not going to date her, that's one of the reasons why I agreed because I know you're not going to date her. It's just like having dinner with a friend. I don't even know why your whining if we already told you that we're going with you." Cesi says

"I don't care, I can't pretend it's just like having dinner with a friend because I don't even know her and I don't want to know her and I don't care and I don't want to go out and I'd rather stay here doing something worth my time and plus I can have dinner in my room while I'm working." Anthony says frustrated.

"Hijo de la fregada, it's just a date. We promise that if you don't feel comfortable will leave right away, right Alex?" She looks at Alex.

"Yes, will bring you back so you can do whatever you do on your computer." Alex says.

"Work. I work on my computer." Anthony gives them both a look.

"Okay, Okay who cares, you need to get ready though because it's almost 6:00 and you don't want to let the girl wait, do you?"

"I don't care, she can wait and if she doesn't like it then she can leave"

"You just want to make her wait so she can get pissed and leave" Cesi says "But that's not happening so change, better be ready in ten, I'll be waiting down stai-"

Alex cuts her off, "Wait aren't you going to go back to your house?" He asks

"For what?" Cesi ask's.

"Aren't you going to change?" Alex looks up and down at her, "What's the matter with what I'm wearing?" Cesi ask's

"We are going to a restaurant Cesi, no a un puesto de tacos." Alex says ( not a taco stand.)

"Excuse me? Are we the one's going on a date? No verdad." Cesi says (right)

"Still you can't go all fodonga, it's going to make things obvious, go change." He orders and Cesi stood there staring at him. (lazy ass)

"What? She already knows who we are" Cesi says and Alex just stares at her.

"Fine I'll go change but you'll change too because look at those ripped jeans, you look like the hobo from smiths" Cesi says and Anthony starts to laugh.

"I'm not changing." Alex says as Cesi walked away.

15 Minutes later.
Cesi went back to Anthony's house and went up to his room, Anthony was already changed and so was Alex.