Ruin me

Rated: M

Keith feels lonely sometimes.

A circle of darkness slowly and slowly creeping from behind him, trapping him in an unsuspecting cage of waves of loneliness and melancholy that has him so anxious he pushes away anything and anyone trying to pull him out.

When he does fall into this abyss of fear and sorrow, he makes his way to a familiar door-Lance's door, knocking on it exactly 3 times softly and as loudly he can muster because when everything feels so empty and all his energy has been drained out from his body, it's hard to even do the simplest of things.

The arrangement began accidentally. Keith fell into another episode of his, and Lance was there, as usual, helping him and trying to find a way to pull him out. None of it was working. Even though Lance was right there, right beside him, hushing him and telling him that he would never leave him over and over again, Keith couldn't just shake the feeling off. Keith didn't eat for days.

And Lance noticed how skinnier Keith looked. Noticed the lack of sleep whenever Keith rubbed on his puffy eyes. Noticed the distant Keith was unconsciously making from him, and that hurt Lance so much. It hurt him to know that he didn't know what exactly to do to make his boyfriend feel better.

So he went to Keith's room one day, ignoring how Keith told him to leave him alone, and kissed him hard and needy, muttering and whispering how he missed him, and how he wanted to help somehow and not just watch helplessly on the edge.

Keith had looked up to him with the tiniest bit of hope that Lance knew he knew what he could do.

"Tell me what to do," Lance said, a bit breathless from the kiss.

Keith blinked slowly but said nothing. Instead, he timidly tugged on Lance's pants, and Lance slowly and unsurely stood up pulled them down, along with his boxers, leaving him naked in full glory, his dick already semi-hard.

Keith wrapped his cold hands around Lance's wrist, pulling him onto the bed and crawled on top of him. Lance's eyes widen when Keith lined his now hard dick to his hole, sinking down in one go.

He must had lubed himself earlier, because Lance's dick slipped in without resistance, the tight heat making Lance groan. Keith brought Lance's hands to wrap it around his waist, and Lance looked up to stare at the dark purple eyes filled with lust and plea.

"Lance." Keith said, his voice hoarse from not saying a word for days. "Please ruin me."

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck.

Lance couldn't help but brush the back of his hand against Keith's cheek, wiping away the tear that's threatening to drop. Lance was fucking confused to be honest, but if this is what Keith wanted and what Lance needed to do to help, then he would do it.

He laid Keith down and hovered on him.

He pulled his dick out until only the tip was unseen then he pushed in hard and fast that has Keith gasping and moaning, wrapping his hands around Lance's neck.

Lance pounced mercilessly, thrusting hard and deep that has Keith moaning little ah ah ahs and toes curling with satisfaction.

"H-Harder.. Daddy please.." Keith moans.

Lance choked. Fuck. Okay. No biggie. His boyfriend just called him daddy. Like that happens everyday.

Wrapping his hand around Keith's dripping cock, he thrusted harder if that was even possible and jacked him off. Keith screamed and within seconds, he came hard, his back arching so beautifully as Lance kept jacking him off.

Lance was about to pull out when Keith grabbed at him, shaking his head. "Please dont. I need more. Please."

"Won't it hurt?" Lance asked.

Keith shook his head and kept his fingers wrapped around Lance's wrist tightly.

"Okay. Safe word?"

"Um," another silence, "Red."

"Okay."

Peeling the fingers out of the now hurting grasp, Lance kissed his boyfriend's forehead, smiling when Keith blushed and turned his head away. He pulled out once again and slammed back in, groaning as Keith's wall squeezed tightly on his cock.

"Good boy. You take me so well. You take my cock so well baby." He hissed to Keith's ear, nipping slightly on the skin.

"I do?" Keith whispered. As if he doesn't know how great he is. How fucking adorable in many ways he is. How wrecked Lance is for him.

"Fuck yes you do." Lance groaned out as he slammed in hard and deep, hitting Keith's prostate dead on and Keith screamed, cumming hard and milking Lance's dick so warmly and squeezing so tightly that had Lance see stars.

When Lance began to move again, Keith whined deep in his throat in overstimulation and Lance pulled out in worry, only to be stopped by his boyfriend that looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Again."

"W-wha-"

Keith kissed him once. Twice.

"Again, Lance. Ruin me again." He said.

Fuck. This is going to be a long night.