prince and bodyguard smut

y'all can already know what's about to get down from the title. Can't say I didn't warn you. This is going to be freaky and kinda disturbing.

me after re-reading it:

Ok enjoy loves <3

bodyguard au pt 2

"Kill them all," Keith said.

The soldier stepped back in shock. "Your Highness, they are children. Surely-"

"Burn them and hang them in front of the capital for a warning towards theft. I will not allow theft to prosper in my country. Action must be made to prevent it."

"In all respect, Your Highness, the parents were the one committing theft. The children had nothing to do with it."

"Children will pick up on their parents. I'm making sure those disgusting traits does not pass down the future generations to come."

Lance stood beside his prince, not saying anything even when the soldier looked at him in help. It was not his place to say his opinion outside.

He still did not say anything when Keith ordered the man away.

--

"Lance hurry up," Keith ordered, moaning when Lance wrapped his lips around the Prince's pink nub, tongue rubbing against it and teeth scraping against it. Lance had always been a little rough on his nipples, knowing how sensitive they can be and it turned Keith on even more. Lance's hands were pinning both of his wrist up and Keith's legs are wrapped around his waist, grinding up from time to time to relieve some of its friction.

Lance kissed his way down to his stomach, and the hands holding the wrists moved down to play with the wet, abused nipple, shining against the light on the room. Keith turned his head towards the side, breathing hardly. Even without restraint, his hands kept up obidiently and he moaned when Lance gave him a appreciative nuzzle against his straining boxers.

Immediately, he bucked upwards, which resulted to Lance using his hands to push them down again. Keith watched with lidded eyes as Lance looked up at him with electrifying blue eyes. "Don't move," he growled, low in his throat and Keith refused the need to whine in how fucking sexy Lance sounded.

"m'sorry, Lance," Keith breathed out, closing his eyes tightly and letting his head fall back, "Please.."

Lance almost snorted lovingly in the Prince's words. It always amused him how different his Prince was outside his bedroom walls and inside. Lance watched Keith being whipped from head to toe by his father because he wouldn't bow down to some friend of his, but now he's basically submitting himself to Lance. And Lance hadn't even gone down past the waist yet.

He dipped his head down, placing open mouth kisses everywhere down the top of his boxers, before using his teeth to pull it down enough so that he could see the wet tip, begging to be released.