drunk keith is the best keith part two of the part two

"Ah!"

Keith feels a familiar building sensation in his lower region and he tugs harder on the Cuban boy's hair, forcing him to take more of him. Lance chokes a little but he doesn't mind, trying his best to loosen down his throat as Keith pounces hard into it.

Like standing in a dark alleyway with a fast-moving truck heading towards you, Keith could only watch as the light comes closer and closer and then it hits him hard and he's cumming hard into Lance's awaiting mouth, who swallows it all down even though let's be honest here, cum tastes like shit.

Coming down from his high, he focuses his blurry gaze to his boyfriend, who's kissing up to his chest, playing with his nipples.

Keith pulls his up to kiss him, tasting the salty flavor of himself, and they stay like that for a while, exchanging salivas.

Lance breaks the heated kiss to reach something in the dresser beside the bed and Keith finds himself getting hard again when he sees a bottle of lube in his boyfriend's hands.

The fact that they're not in their own rooms came hitting Keith like a truck and he looks around to realize this is Pidge's room.

They're having sex in Pidge's room.

"Wait," Keith says when Lance opens the bottle.

Lance looks up at him, stopping his movements.

"...How is there lube in Pidge's room?" Keith finds himself asking. He was going to tell Lance that no, this is wrong. We shouldn't do this to sweet, little Pidge, but shit, the fact that they're doing this outside his comfort zone is such a fucking turn on that Keith chooses to ignore his anxious self. You only live once, man. When other time are they going to have the chance of fucking in Pidge's room?

Lance smirks, "I put it there 2 months ago, just in case."

"You're disgusting," Keith mumbles, shaking his head.

"You're not stopping me now, are you?"

"Touché," Keith sighs, spreading his legs wide open like the good boy he is, "Now come on. Stretch me out nicely."

Lance doesn't answer, but the smile on his face tells it all. He slicks his whole forefinger with lube, careful not to spill anything on the bed and slowly puts it in.

The familiar coldness makes contact with his skin and Keith closes his eyes as Lance stretches him slowly and carefully. It's uncomfortable, but there's something awfully relaxing about Lance's warm finger inside him.

He feels another finger inside and he blinks hard as the stretch increases. When Lance feels that Keith's getting used to it, he increases the pace, smiling wickedly when Keith begins to moan and writhe underneath him.

"Good?" Lance chuckles sexily, a deep rumble emerging from his chest. Fuck. He's so hot.

Keith gasps, "Can you- stop talking and- Ah!" He arches his back and screams when the fingers hit a sensitive spot. Smiling even wider, Lance focuses to hit that place over and over again, harder each time, watching as his boyfriend moans and screams in electrifying pleasure.

Before Keith reaches his climax, Lance pulls out his fingers, ignoring the frustrated groan from the pale boy. Not the one to disappoint his lover, Lance quickly pours a sufficient amount of lube on his dick and thrusts it fully in one go.

Keith letting out a surprised and soundless gasp will forever be permanently stuck in Lance's mind.

Pulling out until only the tip is seen, Lance pushes back in with equal power, grinning widely when Keith wraps his legs around his waist tightly, pushing him closer to thrust deeper.

Fucking his cute little boyfriend in this position -Keith laying down prettily for him on the bed while he fucks him hard while his body leans back- is always Lance's favorite. Because from this angle, he's able to perfectly see his dick ramming into Keith's pretty little pink hole that practically sucking his dick in while his mouth is open wide, letting out loud, consecutive moans. What a fucking slut.

"Deeper, Lance! Deepe- Yes! Yes, just like that!" Keith all but screams and who is Lance if not to follow each and every command from his demanding boyfriend?

He pistons his dick, pulling out and favoring the squelching sound of lube and thrust in so hard and deep, hitting Keith's prostate head on and Keith fucking howls, body shaking profusely in bliss.  

Gasping loudly, Lance makes it his number one goal to keep hitting that place as hard and as fast as he can. And he does. The overblinding pleasure building up inside Keith has him curling his toes and biting his lower lip until it bleeds.

While still thrusting, Lance leans down to mush his lips into Keith's, tongues battling passionately until droplets of saliva make their way down their chins.

Lance pulls away and latches his mouth to Keith's red, right ear, biting it and licking it, obvious to the goosebumps that appear on Keith's skin.

"S-shit Keith," Lance hisses into his ear, still thrusting, "You feel so good. You take me so well."

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me harder, Lance," Keith says back and shit, he sounds so demanding and sexy that Lance just gets even harder.

Pulling out, he throws Keith to his belly and lifts his ass up, ignoring the surprised gasp from him.

Without warning, he rams back in. The new angle makes his dick go in so much deeper and Keith sees blinding white, cumming so hard into his pants that he just lays still after his huge orgasm while Lance uses his dirty, stretched hole to his use.

"Baby. I can't get Pidge's bed dirty. I'll cum in your ass, okay?" He hears Lance's soothing voice far away.

"Hmm," Keith moans but it sounds exhausted. He feels himself nodding and not long after, he feels Lance stop thrusting as warm, milky fluid swerves in and into his hole, filling him up so good.

He feels Lance kiss his sweaty neck softly from behind and he smiles drunkenly into the pillow. Lance turns him around and Keith smiles when Lance kisses him slowly, an apparent difference from a minute before.

They stay like that for a while, kissing each other and cuddling, before Lance glances down to Keith's lower region and he grins.

"Let's go home so I can clean you up, yeah?" He says cheekily before pushing two fingers up to Keith's overstimulated hole to prevent the fluid from flowing out.

"A-Ah~" Keith moans softly.

Lance's about to laugh and make a comment about how cute his boyfriend is when the door bursts open and they both turn their head to it so fast.

Pidge is standing there mouth open, probably was in the middle of saying something before she sees the extremely E-rated view on her bed.

Fuck, is the last thing the boys think before they meet their end.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

Hi. School is starting in a few days so I won't be able to update as frequently as possible. Not when exams are around the corner and school demands constant, tiresome attention from me. I love comments, and I'll try my best to reply to them :-) thank uu