klance on a bus! au

lance POV ish

Margaret is a fucking bitch.

There. He said it. He told himself not to say it because he's doing this new year resolution thing where he has to curse less but really, Lance finds himself cursing even more than usual. He's not even surprised. Almost all his new year resolutions have been thrown out the window by now. The only thing still going on for him is not getting fired.

Well, he thinks while he walks into the train, that's going to go downhill pretty soon. Margaret will totally snitch on him to The Boss. And he didn't even do anything illegal or anything. All he did was accidentally take the boss' limited double cheese with guacamole sauce and buffalo chicken wings flavored sandwich.

Margaret says 'accidentally take' is stealing which Lance thinks is fucking bollocks. She's just salty he got the boss to laugh and she didn't. Well because she ain't funny. Her jokes reminds Lance of his dead grandma's vagina. Dry.

He sighs as he takes a seat somewhere in the bus. The seat beside him is empty. In front of him is a middle aged couple, both dark haired and wearing glasses. He doesnt bother checking who's behind him.

He doesn't have anywhere else to go after this so he's just going to go back home. Maybe cook that new instant noodle and watch keeping up with the kardashians. Or maybe continue watching haikyuu!! and squeal on how fucking adorable tobio is. Or maybe just plug in his Nintendo switch and play Minecraft or something.

Lance leans back against his seat when the train makes a stop and more people rush inside. They all fill empty places since the train is pretty empty. The seat beside him stays vacant and Lance doesn't mind. He plugs in his earphones and closes his eyes, listening to Ruel's new song.

When he finally flutters his eyelids open, he makes a figure of a boy sitting beside him, head ducked down to his phone. Lance blinks a couple of times, making a clearer picture of him.

The boy must feel eyes boring on him because he tears his gaze away from his phone to glance at him.

"Hey," Lance mumbles, shooting him a small smile.

The boy raises an eyebrow but the tip of his lips is tilted upwards. "Hi," he responds after a second.

Lance rubs his face with his hands, taking off the earphones that's playing some other unknown song, not from his playlist. Shoot, he thinks as he freezes. He stands up, ignoring the boy's confused gaze as he tries to find the map.

Oh.

He sits back down, relieved. Nevermind. He's still like 5 stops away.

"Sorry," he runs a hand through his brown hair, already messy from sleeping. "Thought I missed my stop."

His gaze drops down from his face to the white uniform the boy is wearing with a black jacket over it. Must be a chef, Lance thinks. Or a waiter. With a clean, plain white uniform, he must be working in a really fancy restaurant. Probably somewhere like The Rosé or something. Lance remembers his mouth almost hit the floor when the waiter gave him his bill.

Keith, the tag on his right chest reads. Lance smirks to himself. He can see Keith taking his order, giving him the sweet, kitten smile and walking back to the kitchen, moving his ass especially prettily that Lance can't help but look.

The boy- Keith, smiles understandingly. Then Lance watches, holding his breath, as he reaches out a hand to smooth out Lance's hair on top.

He's beautiful, Lance realizes, watching his long eyelashes covering the dark violet eyes. His hair is charcoal black and smooth, tied into a messy ponytail. So messy strands are just pouring out. He has a scar on his right check, just a tiny one. And Lance wants to smooth it out and kiss it better.