idk au

ok hi :-) I don't like writing descriptions and stuff like this but im currently making a new book so you can check it out in my bio c: it's not Klance. All characters I make myself.

That's it hehe :3

Also idk I just found this in my phone, probably wrote it months ago?? This is so bad as I looked at it again just skip it

Keith never liked Lance.

From when he came to the academy, Lance has been, what's the word? annoying? bizarre?

He had always tried to make himself known to Keith, always trying to annoy him, like 'accidentally' throwing his pen across the room that wow, coincidentally hit Keith on the face? Or like when he arranged a conference talk about Keith and his mullet.

"Ok but have any of you ever felt somehow attacked by that massive forest?! Like it's always there. I can't do anything with it always being there in my line of vision. Have any of you? Cause I sure feel attacked. Everyday. Every single second of my every single minute of my every single hour of my every single day of my every single week of my every single-"

"OK Lance, we get it, you hate his mullet," Keith had heard a small, petite girl with big round glasses said. She sounded bored, to be honest. Keith felt he was supposed to be too, but he couldn't help but to keep on listening.

"And don't get me started on the rumor that he has lice! Pidge, you and I both know that's totally gross and unhygienic and-"

And Keith stopped listening after that.

Keith, to be truly honest with himself, didn't mind Lance's existence and sometimes, God help him, even felt somehow accepting. It always made him a bit more enthusiastic about whatever he did.

I know. Ew. Gross.

But that wasn't the only reason Keith despised Lance. There was another reason. Another reason why Keith preferred not getting to know Lance; and that reason is that Keith was able to see Lance's everyday dreams.

Like his legit dreams. Sometimes it was short and irrelevant like when Lance dreamt about the catchy song in a toothpaste commercial. Sometimes it was long and confusing like when Lance dreamt about his family and that he was a pirate. Stuff like that.

Keith was creeped out enough when he realized whose dreams he was seeing every night. He had stood there, dumbfounded on why he's dreaming about a particular tanned boy from the academy again. Fuck. Did he forget to take his pills?

Lance had been riding a pink unicorn, a big golden crown hanging lopsidedly on his head, wearing an oversized 'I'm great bi my self'. Then there was this.. Squirrel? Chipmunk? Keith didn't really know but it was squeaking and making weird animal sounds.

Keith had rolled his eyes when Lance nodded repetitively. Like he could understand that fucking thing!

No surprise when Lance shouted, "I shall demolish those who dare defy my bi body! Show me thy anti-gay, O young squirrel!" Great. It was one of his dramatic dreams.

The squirrel burst with shouts of happiness. Annoying little shit it was, so Keith fucking slapped it across its face, hoping it would fly across Mars, an irrelevant act because he couldn't possibly touch..whatever this was?

Surpised, Keith's hand stopped in the air when the squirrel flew far away in the air, screaming helplessly.

Keith grew even more surprised when he could literally see the squirrel flying across Mars. Fucking Mars. What the fuck.

Lance had seemed surprised too. But he shrugged and went on his journey. Ok fuck, did this mean Keith can control his dreams?? Lance's dreams??

Keith was too shocked to stay asleep.

The next time Keith woke up from his dreams was when Lance was dreaming about turning into a cat.

He had fluffy brown ears and long whiskers on his face. Keith didn't really care, he just sat against a tree across Lance, trying to sleep...in his own dream. Yes.

Then Keith had felt something brush his leg, and kicked it away. Fucking bugs.

Said fucking bug screamed in pain.

Keith opened his eyes. There was no cat Lance.

"Keith."

Keith blinked and suddenly there was Lance, standing naked in his glory, only in a pair of strikingly red panties. Suddenly Keith feels very, very hot. Shit. Was Lance always this good looking? Holy fuck. Are those 6-inches heels?

Lance smirked and leaned forwards, their increased height made Keith shiver unconsciously. Lance's right hand cupped Keith's chin and titled it upwards, his lips hovering over Keith's before leaning in and closing the gap between them.

Keith had woke up sweating with a major boner that night.