youtuber au pt2

this is all fluff fluff fluff

more Youtuber au cause its cute ok

"Heya guys," Lance starts the video, waving at the camera. He's laying on the bed, wearing nothing on top, head against the board so that he's showing some of his double chin. The camera is placed on the belly and the room around in pretty dim.

"So, you can probably tell I just woke up," he says, chuckling deeper than normally. He moves the camera to the side. "Kogane's still asleep right now."

He leans in to kiss Keith's cheek and grins towards the camera when Keith groans and snuggles deeper into the blankets. "You can tell who gets the blankets around here," Lance muses.

He gets out of bed, the camera still in his hand and he goes out of the room quietly, shutting the door behind him. "So, you guys have requested for some kind of vlog or something? And like I'm literally running out of content so yeah! It's what I'll be doing no-" Lance yawns, smiling sleepily before he goes inside the kitchen.

"So right now I'm just going to make myself a green tea because for your skin. It like prevents clogged pores and aging so yeah. I try drink this everyday." He sets the camera down to the table so that the viewers will be able to his entire body working in the kitchen.

He proceeds to taking a jar of green powder from the cabinet and works his way in heating the water, pouring the powder in a cup and mixing them all together and you know that it's the best of both worlds.

While he's stirring his tea, he talks to the camera. "And then while I wait for this to cool down, I make Keith his cup of coffee cause he can't go on the day without it." He rolls his eyes playfully. "Like, one time he didn't drink coffee and he didn't let me touch him for the entire day. Like, I can't even breath on him."

"Are you talking shit about me?"

Lance turns his head and smiles brightly when Keith enters the camera frame. He's wearing an oversized shirt with short black pants that are barely visible. Keith makes his way to Lance's back and wraps his arms around his waist, closing his eyes.

"You still sleepy?" Lance asks him.

"No, I just wanna cuddle," Keith mumbles, before his eyes opens and lands on the camera. "Why are you filming?"

Lance's eyes also goes to the camera. "Oh. I'm doing this vlog thing for the fans. Just gonna bring them around and show them what I do."

Keith makes a face. "That's boring."

"You're boring."

"Your mom's boring."
---

"So Keith's had his coffee and we showered already. Right now we're having breakfast in Hunk's," Lance says, before switching the camera to Keith. "What're you gonna get?"

Keith's reading the menu, a slight frown on his face. He's wearing a simple black sweater with his hair tied up into a messy half ponytail. "Hm. Maybe the honeycomb waffles?"

Lance zooms in on Keith's face and whispers towards the camera. "If you guys thought Keith doesn't like sweets then you're wrong. I swear to god this kid is going to get diabetes."

The boy laughs when Keith sticks his tongue out, crossing his arms as he looks away.

"Come on, pick something else," Lance says, "you're on a honey budget, honey."

The camera screen moves when a figure comes to their table. "Hey, Lance!"

Lance brings the camera up, revealing their childhood friend, black haired and tanned, wearing a yellow bandana around his forehead. His white apron is stained with different kinds of colour. Lance gives the camera to Keith and stands up. He's wearing a blue T-shirt and black jeans. "Hunk! My bro!"