im so done with s7

A/N: since season 7 has left me with

undefined feelings,

let us all just let it go and read this fanfic i wrote :)

im a strong klancer. it takes more than a shittyass forced love interest to take me down anyone who disagree y'all try me

"Lance?"

Keith squinted his eyes, trying to make out if the approaching figure was indeed his teammate. Tanned skin and short, neat brown locks emerged himself from the shadows, proving Keith's question correct.

When he could finally see the boy in front of him, everything around started to saturate and melted away. The darkness turning into his bedroom. He looked down, seeing himself laying on his bed. The sheets were plain black, beautifully contrasting with his milky, pale skin.

As he tried to move and sit up, but he felt himself unable to from the thick leather straps connecting his wrists to the bedpost. He frowned, not remembering how he could had got himself into this position.

"Lance, help me get out of this thing," Keith mumbled,  pulling against the strains. But Lance didn't mutter a word or made any move to help him, instead he stood there in front of the bed, looking down at him with a small smirk on his face.

Keith's frown deepened, realizing something. "Did you- Did you do this?" He was proven correct when Lance let out a small chuckle, tilting his face in fake confusion. "This isn't funny, Lance!" Keith hissed, "When I get these off, you're fucking dead, you hear me?"

The boy stepped onto the bed, legs on each side of Keith's pelvis, shutting Keith up but he refused to be scared. He held his head up, eyes burning with rage as if he was challenging him to make a move.

"Baby," Lance whispered softly, making Keith widen his eyes in confusion and shock, "Baby you're so fucking SEXY."

"What-"

He let out an embarrassing yelp when Lance grind down against him and with that, Keith could feel the throbbing buldge from the male as he leaned his head down to lick on the sweaty neck.

"Lance, what are you-"

He stopped himself to bite down his lower lip as Lance used his hand to massage his already semi-hard dick. He would not moan! He didn't know what was going on with Lance but he would not moan and encourage his weird behavior. Even though, some part of him wanted to just let Lance do him through.

"Want me to fuck you, babydoll?" Lance grinned down at him, his sinful tongue licking his lower lip as his hands went down to squeeze Keith's buttcheeks.

"I-" Keith blushed, looking away. The hard bulge below his waist wanted to say yes but his mind told him that Lance is probably playing some kind of sick joke and the only thing that was going to happen was Lance laughing at him at the end.

Before he could say anything else, Lance placed his hand on his cheek, rubbing lazy circles under his eye before he said, "What are you dreaming of, Keith?"

Keith blinked, the mood dropping. "Wha-"

"What are you dreaming of, Keith?"

When he blinked his eyes open, Lance was gone and the strains on his wrists were gone. He was still in his room, yet his sheets were red, crumpled, showing how much he moved during his sleep. He sat up suddenly, taking deep breaths and his hand went up to hold his dry neck.

"Jesus, you deaf or something?"

Keith shot his head up, gasping when Lance looked down at him with an annoyed, yet amused look on his face. "Lance." His voice sounded strained and raspy.