party au with a plot twist

a/n: i'm back I just finished my exams it's not so looking great ( pic above for reference) but here is a short smutty fic for you ;)) love u <3

disclaimer: this one shot is 95% smut lol

"Um, no," Keith answers without missing a beat, taking a sip of his coffee. It is a little too sweet for his liking but at least his coffee need is satisfied for now.

Pidge sighs, setting her cup down as she leans in, a frown of her face. "Come on, Keith. You're 17 and you've never been to a party before. That's like, unbelievable."

Pursing his lips, Keith shrugs. "I don't like parties, you know that."

"But how can you know if you've never even tried it?"

Keith groans, rolling his eyes. Behind him, he hears a bunch of girls laughing about something on their phones. He looks at Hunk, who was busy texting his beautiful girlfriend, Shay. They've been dating for a couple of months now and even though Hunk is spending less time with Pidge and him because of his new date schedule and it annoys Keith sometimes, he has to admit; they're really cute together.

"Hunk, back me up here."

"She's right. You really need to try new things, Keith," he answers without raising his eyes from the phone.

Keith looks at Pidge with shock as she stuck her tongue out in return. "See. Even Hunk is telling you to come with. That's saying a lot."

"I-"

"Keith, don't fret about it. I'll be, like, always there beside you if you feels like shifting your pants."

Keith glares, "I will not shit my pants."

"Fine. Whatever. You will not shit your pants. But you're coming. It's fine, dude. Just stick by me. It's going to be fun."

Keith takes a long sip of his drink.

-----

It is definitely not fun. He is not beside Pidge. She was beside him like a couple of minutes ago and the next minute she's gone to God knows where. And Keith is too lazy to search this entire place for her. And he definitely does want to shit his pants.

The whole house is packed and way bigger than Keith and Pidge's shared apartment. Sofas are filled with different kinds of people Keith doesn't recognize. Lots of red cups are all over the place; across the counter, the tables and the floors. Bottles are everywhere and Keith realizes he has never drank before. Is he really that much of a loser?

He huffs, crossing his arms. This blows. The party smells like beer and sweat. People are busy grinding against each other with the loud EDM music playing through the speakers that are as big as half of his body.

Boring.

He imagines party to be up beat where people show off their dance moves and they are games played. He doesn't expect a jungle of people just swaying left and right with bad music. He takes a sip of a cup and makes a face. The drink doesn't even taste good.

Now he knows why he has never been to a party before.

He turns around after he decides to go back home without Pidge when he bumps into someone, knocking the drink from his hands and to the person's chest (he is taller than him).

"Oh my god, I'm sorry," he cries, looking up.

His breath gets caught in his throat when the person looks down at him. With the different colored spotlights blasting around, it's hard to make a clean look at him but Keith knows he was attractive.