15

1
"I had a great time today," Lance grinned down at Keith after he had dropped him off the front door. His cheeks were hurting too much from smiling for a long time. Keith smiled softly on return, making his inside churn in adoration.

"Me too, Lance."

A pile of Keith's thick hair escaped from behind his ear and tumbled in front of his face, covering his left eye. Before Keith was able to raise his hand and even before Lance had the time to think of what he was doing, his hands instinctively went up to tuck it slowly behind his ear, which was red on the tip.

He felt a sense of dreamlike and sleepiness rushed over him as he gazed at the mesmerizing violet eyes. Then his gaze dropped down to his lips. So red. Begging for him to take them in their mouth. Bite them until they bleed. Between his teeth.

"I'd like to be able to say that everyday." He whispered before he could stop himself.

Keith looked at him in shock, before smiling as he took the hand which was on his cheek. He held it in his hands and he tiptoed up to place a soft kiss on Lance's warm cheek.

"Text me," Keith quickly said then he rushed inside his door and closed it, leaving a dumbstruck, smiling Lance on the porch, a hand on his cheek like an angle had touched him.

2
"Can I kiss you?"

Keith looked at him, his cheeks blooming in pink. "No."

Lance pouted, feeling dejected easily. "But we've been going out for two weeks now. Is it me? Are my lips-"

Then Keith kisses HIM. Not a full on make out session, no. Just a soft kiss that lingered longer than what should be called a peck. The lips that Lance longed for since the day he met him was finally on his.

His hands. He didn't know what to do with them. Keith was closing his eyes, hands on his side. Lance bet the boy was calculating and figuring out what to do next.

Then he realized his eyes were still open. So he closed them. Maybe it was him but the kiss tasted better. And like if someone had casted a spell on him, his hands came up to cup Keith's cheek with one hand and the other wrapped around his waist, bringing him closer.

Of course Keith had to let out a cute little gasp and Lance took this chance to let his tongue in, tasting every inch of Keith.

God it was hot.

Keith's hands were in his hair, tangling themselves and pulling it softly, making him even more excited.

Everything was so hot and Lance wanted to stay like this forever.

3

"Well," Lance turned off the lights, "Make yourself at home."

"Are you sure it's okay to stay here?"

"Keith. We've been dating for a month now. You staying over here for a couple of nights won't mind me at all."

"I know, but I just feel bad, you know?"

"Well if you don't stay here then I'm going to feel bad for letting you rent a cheap hotel somewhere while they get your new apartment ready."

Keith looked at him, still a little doubt in his eyes but he sighed. "Okay. Fine. Maybe it won't hurt to stay here for a few nights."

Lance came up to him, placing his hands on his cheeks and looking at him sternly. Keith reminded him of a soft, grumpy baby sometimes. With his frowning eyebrows and his trademark pout. "Of course it won't."

His hand went up to smooth out Keith's long bangs and kissed his boyfriend's forehead softly, smiling when Keith looked away blushing.

"I'll put my suitcase inside."