just plain smut

"Goodnight, man."

"Goodnight."

Keith watches as the figure disappears from his room, his eyes boring tiredly to the door as he breathes out shakily.

3 years, to be exact. 3 fucking years of not so obvious pinning but he just never notices it. It's driving Keith crazy to just run his fingers through the person's soft, brown hair. Look into his mesmerizing blue eyes, and slam his forehead against his and take his own first kiss right there and then.

It drives Keith fucking crazy and he can't do anything about it.

Because Lance McClain is as straight as a ruler. And his only best friend.

They met about 3 years ago when Keith joined Campton University. He was shy and quiet, cautious about everyone and everything, he still is. People never talked to him and tried avoiding him, probably thinking he feels better off alone. Keith wants himself to think that too; that he doesn't need anyone else. Then Lance approached him asking for Biology notes. Then he approached him again for Math notes. Then asked him to eat lunch with his table. Then visited him out with his friends.

After a while, he realized he actually likes Lance's constant teasing and his bubbly laugh and his stupid jokes.

The more they talk, the more Keith thi- no, the more he knows he doesn't view Lance as just his friend. Or best friend, for that matter.

Sighing loudly, he turns his head slightly when his phone beside him buzzes and lights up, a new message from Hunk on the notification screen.

He squints at the bright light as he opens his phone and reads the text.

You bailed on us. Lance just did the same thing just now. Said he has a date tonight. You two better make up for this with that new cheesy pizza flavour. Losers.

He finds himself frowning deeper when he reads the text over again. It's not anger. More like disappointment. Sadness. He knows that being surprised by this shouldn't even be allowed because he knows Lance is straight and he knows Lance is not his and he can date and like any girl girl he can.

But Keith can't help but feel a twinge of betrayal. As if he has something with Lance. As if he has a chance.

A tear falls onto his phone, gliding downwards slowly as it finally leaps off the screen.

As if he realizes he's doing something wrong, he quickly shuts his phone down and wipes his face with his arm. Fuck it, Keith thinks, standing up.

He rummages through his wardrobe, throwing out clothes messily as to give any sort of relief from his stressed out mind. He pulls out a black thong- a present from Pidge, and an oversized sweatshirt and changes.

The thong feels kind of itchy on his sensitive skin but it gives him some sort of pleasure to be able to wear something so dangerous. So confident.

The sweatshirt covers his body only until his mid-thigh. The dark purple, almost magenta color making his dark violet eyes pop prettily.

He runs his hand through his hair messily and looks at himself in the mirror, tongue swirling out to lick his dry lips as he enjoys the view.

If Lance isn't gonna fuck me, I'll find someone else to do it.

Grabbing his phone, he goes out and closes the door, his mind set onto the nearest, and only gay bar in the neighbourhood.

As soon as he arrives, his ears turn numb due to the loud beat coming from the huge speakers. Bodies grinding and bumping against his make him uncomfortable but he pushes the feeling aside, determined to shut his insecurities and worries once and for all.