keith has pimples and lance is a secretly a beauty guru

Rated: T

"Lance?" Keith calls out as he enters their apartment for almost a year now. Kicking his shoes off, he looks around the empty living room.

Where is he? He thinks and calls out once again. "Lance?"

A muffled sound comes from their bedroom, and Keith's immediate thought that comes to his mind is shit there's an intruder and Lance is caught.

So he walks to their bedroom cautiously, opening the door slowly to sigh in both annoyance and relief because Lance is laying comfortably on their bed alone, no intruder in sight.

"Hey Lan- What is that on your face?"

Lance's face is covered in a sort of greenish brown color, the only thing Keith can see are his eyes and lips.

"Itha fathmak." Lance says, clearly struggling to even open his mouth.

Keith raises an eyebrow, "I can't understand what you're saying with that thing on your face."

The other makes a noise of distress and grabs his phone from the bedside table, typing for a few seconds before handing it to Keith.

Issa facemask. Cant talk rn. Want 2 try? :3

Keith looks up from the phone, expecting to see a grinning, sly Lance face but is sort of disappointed to see the same, exact, blank emotion from just now. Oh right. He can't move his face.

"Uh," he hesitates. That thing looks disgusting, to be honest. It looks like the slime Lance's little sister plays with mixed with booger. Smells weird too. But on the other hand, he has nothing else to do, and Pidge has commented on the increase of pimples on his face.

Also it would make Lance happy.

And a happy Lance is one of the few things that has kept Keith sane.

"Alright," he says finally. Lance lets out a sheer of victory.

Lance motions him to sit on the bed then goes rummaging in his drawer, pulling out a few colorful masks before choosing a pink colored one. He turns to Keith and rips open the package. Smells like strawberries, Keith thinks.

"Ogay. Don moth." Lance says.

"I still don't understand what you're say-"

"DON MUTH."

"Okay Okay!"

Keith closes his eyes when Lance moves his slime covered finger nearer and nearer to his face, flinching slightly when he feels a cold, somehow liquidy substance.

He makes a face, "This is disgusting."

He hears no sound so Lance is probably ignoring him and sighs deeply, just letting his boyfriend do whatever he pleases.

A tap on his shoulder makes him open his eyes and he realizes he must have fallen asleep, because his whole face is already covered in the goo.

"There. All done." Lance says, smiling brightly at him. His face is no longer covered in booger slime and fuck, that looks so smooth. Unconsciously, Keith brings his hand to his boyfriend's face, brushing over the skin and almost moaning at how soft and smooth it felt.

Damn. If he's going to end up like this after this slime thing, he wouldn't have mind doing it everyday.

Lance slaps his hand away, frowning but Keith sees a smile forming. "Don't touch."

Keith opens his mouth to respond but Lance places his finger onto his lips, silencing him. "And don't talk. It's almost dry, just wait a little longer."

Ah. Okay.

Keith must have fallen asleep for the second time because he feels another tap on his shoulder right before he opens his eyes.

Lance smiles down at him. "Sleepy?" He asks.

Keith shakes his head and motions to his face, "When is this coming off? It's starting to itch."

The other scoots closer and Keith feels his warm fingers tingling on his face. "Right..," Lance says, "Now." And at that exact moment he grabs the sides of the mask and rips the edges a little, pulling a little bit Keith's vulnerable hair with it.

"Ow- Fuck!"

Lance laughs in response, now pulling the mask off slowly and much less hurtful. "Sorry, babe. S'cute when you're mad."

"You're cute when I punch you right on your face, you fucktard."

"A-do-ra-ble." He says, pulling off the last bits of the mask, kissing Keith's slightly red forehead afterwards.

"All done," he says while throwing the mask to the bin, "Now wash your face, you nasty."

Keith does what he's told. Then he looks in the mirror. The pimples are still there, but they look less swollen and red. His dark under eyes look less like he got punched in the face and more like I get less sleep than normal but I still look cute. The skin looks so soft, is it okay to touc- Oh yes, it it soft.

"Soft, right?" Lance says, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist, kissing his exposed neck tenderly.

Keith nods and leans back on his boyfriend, the previous sleepiness rushing back and washing over him again.

He takes his boyfriend's hands and pulls them back inside their bedroom. "I want to sleep." He mumbles. He sees Lance grin and they both fall under the covers, a soft-looking Keith tucked comfortably in the strong hold of his precious boyfriend.

"Keith, stop touching your face."

"Shut up, Lance."

"Shut up, Keith."

"Shut up."

"Shut up."

"I hate you."

"No, you don't."

".....Yeah I don't."