drunk keith is the best keith - 1

Hii. Merry Christmas everyone :) And because it is Christmas, I've decided to take request(s). Just comment or pm me what you want the next chapters to be all about :D Another thing is, I'm currently writing a new book so if you don't mind checking it out, it'll mean a lot to me.

And yes, I changed the book's cover. It's nicer now, yeah?

Also this is part 1 of the Drunk Keith is the best Keith series. I'm starting it off with some fluff, maybe there'll be smut in the future ;)

Keith is able to fight down a freaking army of troops. He's able to make even the strongest king bow down before him in a snap. Able to convince Lance freaking McClain to not shower after the super later mission.

But he cannot drink even if his life depends on it.

And Lance is proven correct when he sees his boyfriend climbing clumsily onto a table, screaming God knows what.

"Hey hey, Keith. Let go, come on. You're drunk." Lance says, holding both Keith's upper arms.

Keith lets out a noise that sounds closest to a whine and looks up to his boyfriend with red, pouty lips and dazed eyes.

"Come on, Keith. Your sober self wouldn't like this. Let's get you home, okay?" Lance tries again, softer this time since he knows his boyfriend gets a bit emotional and sensitive when he's drunk.

Keith shakes his head, eyes still locked onto Lance's. "My head hurts, Lance." He says and Lance's heart melts a little because fuck, his boyfriend is so adorable and cute in so many ways.

He kisses Keith on the forehead, fingers combing away the slightly oily hair from his face. "I know baby. I know. Let's go home, okay?"

Keith doesn't shake his head so Lance makes another move. Slowly and carefully, he slips his hands under him and lifts him up, carrying him bridestyle. Looking down, he smirks amusingly when he sees Keith giggling and smiling to himself.

"Comfy?" Lance teases.

"Comfy," he answers. Then he giggled some more. Fuck. Is Lance blushing?

They arrive in Keith's apartment in half an hour. Keith fell asleep somewhere along the way and is laying limp against Lance, drooling all over his shirt. The security gives Lance a wave and shoots him a sympathetic look when they pass through him to get to the lift. It's not the first time this has happened. And to be honest Lance doesn't mind.

The lift dings and Lance walks inside and taps on Keith's floor, the weight on his arms, even if light, is starting to get more prominent. Keith is a foot shorter than him right now, which is something Lance just adore. His boyfriend's always all cute and pouty whenever they compare height. "Your family's all tall, it's not fair!" His boyfriend always says.

As they ascend upwards, Lance feels his boyfriend move so he looks down. Fluttering eyelids and dried up drool trickling down his chin, Keith raises his head a bit to look at his surroundings.

"Am I in Heaven?" Lance hears him mumble. He smiles and watches as Keith goes back to closing his eyes.

Lance rolls his eyes affectionately right before the lift door opens and he places his boyfriend down gently against the wall to open the door. Thank God Keith gave him a spare key. Even if he would totally enjoy looking through Keith to find it, he knows Keith would slap the fuck out of him if he wakes up.

Again he carries Keith in his arms inside the apartment, making sure to lock it. Dropping his boyfriend not so gently on the sofa, he sighs loudly and goes into the bedroom to turn the AC on. Am I his boyfriend or his mum?