crackass short fic

a/n hi it's my birthday today so here's a little something i wrote in two hours. sorry its bad lol

It was supposed to be game night. There were no missions and Allura had suggested to do a fun, little bonding time while they could. She said it would put some of the stress off our chest while training and straightening their team work.

Keith thought it was a dumb idea. He would much rather prefer spending the rest of the day training in the training room or go to his pod to sleep. It wasn't like that they always got enough sleep anyways.

"Keith, come on," Shiro had said to him, "It'll be fun."

"Yeah, Mullet. Stop being such a sour wuss!"

"Shut up, Lance," Keith retorted, "We bond fine enough, we don't need these silly games to strengthen it. It's doing fine by itself."

Lance scoffed, "You think you're so good, huh? Bet you're just scared that I'll beat you in all the video games!"

Keith frowned. He knew what the boy was up to. He didn't know if he realized it, but it was working. Keith was debating himself.

"You wish," he smirked, "I can win against you, with one hand only."

"Oh yeah?" Lance shot back, hands falling against the table, earning a sigh from Shiro, "Prove it, bitch!"

And that was how he ended up sitting in a circle beside Shiro and Hunk. Though, what he didn't expect was the power to be cut off temporarily until in the morning.

"Oh well," he sighed sarcastically, "See? I told you we shouldn't do games."

Pidge whined from the pile of remotes and cables, "It's no use, Allura. The only thing I can do is to decrease the reset time and I can only do it until 2 am."

"Oh dear," Allura pouted, "What should we do now?"

"Hey, why don't we play, like, sleepover games? You know, the one without technology?" Hunk pointed out.

"Like truth or dare?" Pidge chimed in, sitting down next to Keith.

"What's this truth or dare?" Allura asked, a shine in her eyes. Keith was always amused by her curiousity of the human creature. It was refreshing as everyone back in Earth were never.

"It's a game where you can choose either where you answer a question given, or you do what the person tells you to do?" Shiro explained, then leaning in to whisper to Keith's ear, "Is that correct?"

Keith nodded unsurely. He didn't know. He didn't have a lot of friends back in Earth. He wouldn't say he had a lot now, but it was an improvement, he mused to himself.

"Ooh!" Allura gushed to herself, "Sounds fun! Alright, let's play it!"

"Okay, princess," Lance grinned, "You can go first. Ask anyone here if they wants truth or dare."

Allura nodded, scanning the group. Her eyes skipped Lance, who pouted in the lack of attention which made Keith roll his eyes in the boy's immaturity. Her eyes landed to Hunk, who smiled nervously, eyes trying to avoid her determined gaze.

"Hunk!" Hunk cursed. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh...truth?"

"Have you and Shay...kissed before?"

Keith snorted and Lance and Pidge exploded with comments. "No! Allura! That's too easy! Give him a harder one!"

"Alright Alright," Allura pouted, clearly annoyed that they were telling her to do something she was supposed to pick by herself. "Have you guys...did more than a kiss?"