klance pirate au!

lance is a pirate and keith is a prince trying to save his country

"We caught him, Your Highness! We caught one of those disgusting, despicable, smelly pirates."

Keith sighs, looking up from his paperwork. His face is set into a tight frown, tired from sitting in the same place and doing the same thing for the whole night.

"What can a simple pirate do to solve our problem, general?" Keith asks, annoyance dripping from his tone.

The general pays the obvious displease no mind. "We are running out of options, sir. The country is depending on us."

Keith frowns harder, putting his pen down. Then he sighs and waves his hand. "Alright then. I will meet him."

The general nods, "Thank you sir. I will be waiting with the pirate in the dining room." He bows, before turning around to leave the room, but Keith calls out to him before he reaches to open it.

"One more thing, general. What's the pirate's name?"

"He calls himself, Captain Lance McClain."

---

"You know, it's considered rude to suddenly grab someone without informing them," the swarthy boy says, but he's grinning, shaking the chains around his wrists everytime he makes a gesture.

"The Prince will be here shortly," the general says, not paying him any mind.

Lance shrugs, sticking out his tongue. Then his blue eyes drop to the table in front of him, filled with different types of sweets, all shapes and sized and colors. One particular freshly baked brown colored pastry catches his eye and he blinks wolfishly to it.

You're mine, tiny cake.

He looks down at his hands, making a face when he realizes he's chained to the chair by his wrists. Slowly leaning forward, he tries reaching for it but he can only reach so far with the restraints.

The door in front of him begins to move suddenly and without hesitating, he kicks the table with his foot, fortunately they aren't tied as well, and the pastry goes flying in the air before he catches it in his mouth.

A pale man walks in the room, his hair black and falling down to his shoulders. His eyes are violet and stern, looking at him with both annoyance and disinterest. He's wearing a black suit, completed with black, marching shoes and a red pin on his left chest.

Lance can only muffle out a greeting with the pastry still between his lips.

"Hello, Lance McClain. I want to- " Keith greets him.

The pirate holds up his right hand, stopping him, before he bites down the pastry and it falls down, rolling on his body and to the floor. He chews on the rest, savouring the taste before swallowing and looking back up to the Prince.

"It's actually captain," Lance says.

"Excuse me?"

"It's Captain Lance McClain. You kinda missed the captain."

Keith clears his throat, making a face. "As I was saying, Captain McClain, I heard that you have obtained the map to the enchanted Winnora Woods. Are these rumors true?"

"Well," Lance starts, motioning his hands, making the chains click together. "It's really a matter of bargaining, really. I could have traded it with a box full of brains but I was too lazy. Man didn't like it one bit. Started making a ruckus and I had to fix it. I could have traded it with something else, possibly an eel? Eels are really popular nowadays. Why is it so popular?"