beware!! pt-2

a/n: okay truth be told I didnt expect a lot of you guys to like this au especially since everything is so judgemental lmao. But here is a short part 2 for the ones that requested. I hope you like it :)

Keith sat there, hands still tied together, back against the bedpost. A constant itch on his back was bugging him yet he couldn't do anything about it. It was making him cranky and even more pissed. The plate was clean, on the table. The food was just as good as remembered it. Maybe slightly more.

He scanned the room, anything he could use that was near enough to cut the thick ropes. There had to be something. A pin, a vase. Anything.

But Lance was smart. He must had instructed all the soldiers to clean the room beforehand. His mind burned with the thought of the Altean Prince, smiling down at him with that smug face.

Keith wondered how Lance's face would look like after he'd kill the Altean King. It strucked a slight guilt in Keith, but he ignored it. It was necessary. It wasn't his plan in the first place, but after what he heard from the solders, he couldn't risk the chance.

         ----

"Don't try anything," the guard mumbled under his breath behind him. Keith had been pushed along with 4 other highly armed guards, ordering him to follow them.

Keith looked away from the window almost immediately, they were too far up anyway. His hands itched to just grab the sword hanging from the soldier's waist and stab it through his stomach.

"I wasn't planning to escape anyway," he mumbled.

The guard behind him chuckled before jabbing his spine with the back of his sword, making Keith grunt in pain. "I was also told that you would say that."

"By who?"

"The Prince."

Keith didn't say anything after that. The guards stopped as they reached whenever they needed to take him to. In front of him stood a humongous door, decorated with diamonds and jewels. Keith wondered why no guards had tried to steal one. It wasn't so hard to pluck a few with a small knife and sell them elsewhere, was it?

When the door opened and he saw Lance sitting on his throne, legs crossed elegantly as his blue robe fell glamorously on the floor, he realized why none of the diamonds were stolen.

"It's 4:01," he said, face held up high. His eyes weren't facing the nervous soldiers, gazing off to the ground as he played with his nails.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness," one of the guards bowed, voice firm but Keith saw the way he glanced at his other friends in alarm. "But we had a few..troubles containing the slave."

Lance huffed, standing up and walking closer to them. His blue eyes were sharp as he glared. "Did I ask you why? I don't care what happens, I don't like tardiness in my soldiers."

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Or," he sighed, "Maybe I don't train you well enough? Is that the reason why you're disobeying me?"

"N-no, Your Highness. Our training is perfect-"

"Then suck it up and don't be late the next time," Lance cut him off sharply, making the guard look down in submission. "You can drag him out for all I care."

Keith frowned, not liking that he was being talked about like a piece of meat on display. He was right here.

"You can fucking try," Keith spat out. If he was a soldier, he knew Lance would waste no time in sending him off to training. And by training he meant doing impossible workouts without rest and without water and being whipped at the back until he was cut in two if he failed to finish the task given.

Those were the rumors, since the soldiers were too scared to tell anyone outside about it. But from the look of their Prince, Keith would bet his life it was true.

As soon as those words left his cracked lips, Lance whipped his head around to him, a smile on his face.

"Aw, look at that. He's feisty."

Keith glared at him in return.

He turned around, flipping his robe back, walking back to his throne. "Chain him up onto a chair or something. I need to speak with him alone."

Just before the guard could lay his hand on his shoulder, Keith swerved to the side, then flying his leg up in the air to head kick the guard, sending him flying in front.

He turned to the right, ducking when the other guard stabbed his sword out, missing him by a few inches. He didn't let him even turn his head to meet his blazing gaze. Hands still tied, Keith took him down with two swift kicks on his stomach and his cheek. He quickly threw his tied arms around the guard's neck, putting just enough pressure to make him stop struggling in fear.

Guards were looking at hom, ready to take him down yet were hesitant that Keith would strengthen the grip on the guard's neck.

Keith was ready to take them one by one. Even only with his legs. His lungs were on fire, ready to burst with excitement. He could feel the ropes starting to slip off did to his sweating. Just a little bit more...

His thoughts blurred when he heard a series of claps from behind him. The claps echoed through the massive room like a constant reminder that whatever Keith did, Lance was always a step forward.

"Well done, Keith," Lance mused, hands holding his face. "I expected a few minutes before but this is also impressive."

Keith frowned, hands tightening its grip and making the guard gasp. His eyes were watering, looking at Lance with much plead that it sickened Keith. He could never understand why people liked to trust in others so much. It weakened them. It weakened Keith.

"What are you waiting for?" Lance grinned like a cat, sharp teeth showing. "Kill him."

"Please, Your Highness," the guard choked under him, tears becoming sobs. "I have a family." It struck a chord in Keith but he didn't release his grip. He shouldn't care about other people. Just like they never cared for him.

Lance didn't blink at the miserable display, choosing to look at Keith with those same challenging eyes and he could almost hear him whisper, lips hotly on his ear, "Do it, baby."

Keith gulped down his doubts, set on his decision. He forced himself to ignore the soft no no no please nos from the guard and instead focused on Lance with a glare. If he did it, maybe Lance would think twice about his plan.

Then he released the guard and dropped down to his knees in defeat. The guard exhaled and cried in relief, and one of the guards quickly stepped in to tend to his wounds.

Lance snorted quietly, a smile forming on his lips. "Can't do it, can you?"

Keith didn't answer him, head ducked down even when the guards forced him up with his hair.

"Now be a good boy and sit down, will you? You're making my guards' job harder."

A/n : sooooooooooooooooo.....more?