beware !!

hi. I'm an au writer and I like to try and experience on different AU's and this au, though may not be popular, is something that I would like to try.

Little disclaimer: This story may contain sensitive material of lack of consent, strong language and slight violence in the future chapters. Please just simply don't read it instead of giving me hate. Though I don't care much, I'll just delete it.

On the other hand, critics on my writing and story are highly encouraged. luv u <3

Keith kept his face unmoving as the prince stopped to gaze at him under thick lashes. He was the closest he'd ever been near the prince. He didn't dare glance at the other men and women held in a line beside him.

The prince was pathetic like Keith always thought. Always needing a person sleeping in his bed like a slut. He'd take anyone he found worthy enough; from other princes from Altea's neighbour kingdoms to the dirty slaves.

Keith wasn't a part of Altea. He was a Galra. His kingdom was far far away for here, living in the shadows as the gloomiest, saddest place in the universe. He had escaped there luckily, after a precise planning for 3 years. Tired and dehydrated, he unknowingly stumbled across a group of Altean soldiers taking kingdomless people under their hostage, bringing them back into Altea.

He didn't despise Alteans like his home country. He treated them like how he treated the rest of the universe. It was the Altean Prince he couldn't stand.

"A galra?" The prince muttered under his breath, a slow smirk to his lips. "That's interesting."

He tilted his head back and to the side, gesturing to the guard standing behind him. "Where'd you find this little thing?"

Keith bit his lips from cursing out loud. He knew an Altean wouldn't let a Galra slip away this easily. They were all the same. They talked about peace and equality yet when they never act towards it. It was pathetic.

"He was half-conscious in the border of Lantica, Your Highness," the guard responded.

"Hm," the Prince mused, his blue eyes shining in the dark light, "Take him to my room, please."

Keith grunted when he felt guards holding his tied wrists, pushing him forward. It was now or never. Swiftly, he ducked and turned around, swinging his legs forward and kicking one of the guards in the face. Another second and he had the other guard down on his stomach, unconscious.

He took a few steps back, wobbily. His eyes darted everywhere, feeling his hearbeat beating against his chest like a clock tick. He noticed the slaves backing away, scared in the consequence of the Prince if they helped him.

"Don't come near me," Keith stated, voice scratchy from thirst.

He felt his heartbeat getting softer and softer and the world below him seemed to shift and the last thing he saw was the Prince smirking down at him before he dropped to the ground and then darkness enveloped him.

Eyes blinked awake, he tried moving up only to be held by strains around his wrists. Head shifting to the side, he took in the massive room. The windows were covered by thick, velvet curtains. Gold wallpapers hugged the room nicely with some photos hanging on it. The floor were covered with thick, golf fur, covering the entire floor.

Keith was tied onto the bed, back against it. He looked up, eyes squinting from the shining chandelier hanging. Of course it was made out of diamonds. And it the color gold. Keith almost forgot how wealthy the Altean Prince was.

Speaking of the devil, the door opened and a familiar boy, covered in a long, blue night gown came in, a tray full of food in his arms and eyebrow raising when he saw Keith glaring up at him.

He placed the tray on the table beside the bed, eyes gleaming with delight.

"Untie me," Keith ordered.

The prince just smiled, hands across his chest. "I don't think you're in a position to give orders around here, Kogane."

"Don't fuck me with, Lance. I know why you want me."

Lance'e eyes flashed something Keith couldn't pick on, but it vanished. His perfectly white teeth appeared as he smiled wider. "I see you still remember me."

"How can I forget?" Keith chuckled darkly, "You slaughtered my family."

"Hm. So I did."

Keith growled, low in his throat. "Untie me, you fucker. You can fuck me all you want but we both know who's really the fucked up one here."

Lance leaned me, his robe slipping from his figure, showing a small view of his ripped chest. Keith glared hard at the boy before him, resisting the urge to look. He held his breath when Lance went up close to him. So close that his cheek was against Keith's cheek, lips only a whisper away from his sensitive ears.

"I didn't say anything about fucking you but it looks like you're asking for it."

Keith blushed heavily, both angry and disgusted at himself when he felt his manhood hardening slightly.

"Get the fuck off me."

Lance laughed and pulled himself back up. "I didn't even touch you yet. But, eat up. You haven't eaten for a whole week, it really surprise me how you manage to stay alive. Then maybe, if you're a good boy, I'll untie you and we can talk this out like normal beings."

"Fuck you."

He didn't respond, only shrugging and untying the hands from the bed and tying them up together. He was quick to dodge away when Keith tried to grab his neck, making a tsk sound.

Then he slipped back out from the room, clicking the door shut and left the angry boy all to himself.

Keith ignored the small part in him that was happy he was finally able to meet the Altean Prince again, but he ignored it, choosing to eat the food given to him before he passed out in hunger again.

He couldn't risk that. Especially when he was trying to kill the King.