kinda yacchan x tamura au

Lance McClain is exact epitome of a kissass.

From how he dresses; all chic and neat. His uniform clearly ironed just beforehand. From his appearance; His hair always brushed. His teeth perfect white and disgustingly blinding. His smile enough to make all the girls swoon and the boys envy.

And of course, his personality. Never does anyone see Lance frowning or grumbling. He's always helping anyone in need, from teacher to students to the cleaners. He's never said no. He's friends with anyone and always smiling, thus he's got a bit of reputation.

To everyone, he's the perfect boy.

But not to Keith.

Keith hates kissasses. Keith, on the other hand, is the complete opposite of Lance. He does what he wants. He never says yes to any favors. He thinks everyone should take a shit and fuck off because he's busy himself.

Observe:

"Hey, Keith," Janet greets him, "Would you like to sign up for my chess club?"

"Fuck off, Janet. I'm not going to your fucking chess club."

--

Keith watches from his seat as Lance walks in the class, laughing with his friends. The brown haired boy runs a hand through his hair, dimples noticeable and Keith sneers.

As if he knows he's being watched, Lance's eyes meets his and he grins wider in silent greeting. Keith makes a face before tearing his gaze away, to the front of the class, still empty from the teacher.

He feels Lance's gaze on him but he ignores it.

A hand squeezes his shoulder and Keith turns his head. He frowns when he sees Pidge, the girl who sits in front of him in class and the most tolerable out of everyone.

"Sup, dickhead," Pidge nudges his head with her hand before taking her seat, dropping her bag on the floor.

"Sup, fucktard," Keith throws back.

Pidge grins at him before they begin talking about their homework.

---

Okay so maybe his attitude is kind of troublesome. Maybe. Just maybe.

Mr. Takashi sighs, rubbing his forehead. Keith notices he looks tired. Is it because of him? How many times has he sent him to detention? He doesn't know.

"Keith, how many times do I have to send you to detention? This is what? The third time this week?"

"Well, he started it," Keith huffs, crossing his arms as he leans against the chair more.

"Well, even if he started it or not, it's not for you to start brawling right in class! You scared the new substitute teacher half to death!"

"To be fair, he coaxed me into punching his face with his face!"

Mr.Takashi holds up his hand to stop him from continuing. He sighs again. "I don't want to hear it. You're cleaning the storage room with Lance today until it's spotless." His gaze hardens when Keith huffs out another annoyed breath.

"Lance? Why's he in detention? Isn't he some priest or something?"

"He volunteered. Says he needs the extra credit," the teacher replies, shrugging.

"Volunteered?" Keith scoffs, "Or pressured into?"

The teacher glares at him. "You should learn from a student like him."

"I have no intention on doing so."

Mr. Takashi sighs again for the hundredth times today. Then he motions for Keith to leave. Keith doesn't waste no time in grabbing his bag and getting the fuck out of here.