"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in ur place?" au

"hey im hiding from a bunch of guys can i hide in your place?" au

y'all this is one of the best thing ive ever written so far like its so fun to write and i rlly wanna make a new book from this cause the au is just so good but like we all know im gonna stop mid way and never continue it so i shortened everything into this short one shot! enjoy!

It was almost midnight. And Keith was nowhere near in finishing his assignment.

Maybe it was partly his fault for not taking a head start a month ago but he didn't think it would be this hard. Yet, it was going to be counted 35% of his total grade, so Keith had to suck it up and finish it.

Sighing for the millionth time today, he pushed himself away from the table, squeezing his eyes shut to temporarily shut off the migraine in his head. He was sitting on his black office chair, papers covering his entire study table. His bed stood behind him, waiting patiently. Keith looked down and his stomach grumbled so he stood up and made himself into the kitchen.

The hallways were dark and there wasn't any sound. Pidge, Keith's roommate, had gone out for a week to spend some time in her parents' place. Keith was jealous, honestly. Pidge was never at school most of the time yet her grades had always been straight As.

He passed by her room without a word. The kitchen was small, a tiny fridge on the corner. The room lighted out slightly when he opened the small fridge door, the light inside it flickering from oldness. Shadows cast on the floors of his body, making it seem like he was a giant.

Hm, Keith thought. He hadn't had time for groceries, he realized. That was why he found nothing in his fridge except an opened carton of milk and an apple.

He took the apple, inspecting it quickly. There's a bit of brown spot on it but he shrugged it off and took a bite. Still good. He glanced at the phone on the table. Maybe he could order a pizza? Was pizza open 24/7? Do restaurants open 24/7?

His thoughts were cut short when he heard something that sounded like a crash outside his room. He frowned, stopping to listen. Nothing. He continued chewing his apple and was about to walk back into his room when he heard another crash. Feeling curious, he placed his hear against his door, wanting to find out what was going on.

Still nothing. Keith huffed. Seriously, he could not concentrate on his work if there was going to be a rat playing around in his trashcan.

He opened the door, stepping out in the cold air. Crickets chirping greeted him and the moon shone brightly in the dark sky. He looked left and right, but none of his neighbours had gone out. Licking his lips, he went back inside and was about to close the door when a foot stopped it.

He looked up in surprise and gasped when a boy smiled down at him, kind of nervously.

"Excuse me?" Keith said. His hand was silently creeping to the back of his door where he kept a bat to smack the guy if he tried anything.

"Uh," the boy smiled again, eyes darting to the side constantly, "Can I go inside?"

Keith frowned, taking the bat. "I don't know you, dude." He pushed the door harder.

He heard more voices from the sides and the boy gulped, "Come on. Listen, I'm being chased by these really angry guys right now. And if they find me, I don't guarentee they won't kill me. Like legit kill me. Please let me hide in your room, I swear i'll leave right after they're gone."

Keith stood there, deciding. He knew he didn't have much time but this boy could potentially be a murderer and this was his plan all along. But on the other hand, if he wasn't kidding about them killing him, then a murder case in his dorm was going to be another problem to be dealt with. He wouldn't be able to leave for at least a month and with all the interviews and inspections, he guarenteed he could never get anything done.