idk i tried making angst but it turned out fluffy

Keith and Lance has been dating for roughly about a year now and they've been doing great.

Keith's adorable and sweet and cute in all ways possible and Lance loves him so much. The only thing that's bothering him is the fact that Keith is still closeted.

At first Lance understood. He remembers when he was still closeted; even the slightest action that would risk exposing himself would scare the shit of of him. So Lance decided to wait and let his boyfriend solves things out. If he's ready then great, but if he isn't then Lance doesn't mind the secret nightouts together or waking up at night just to move rooms.

The only thing that bothers him is when Keith acts like he's out when he's not.

Like right now for example, when they're going to the movies with Hunk. Lance's  sitting in the middle and Keith suddenly leans his head against Lance's shoulder in the middle of the movie. What? Hunk is right beside us?

Lance moves his shoulder slightly to remind Keith that this is a public place sweety and you're not out yet. I don't want you to do something you'll regret later on.

But Keith keeps his head still and even reaches out to take his hand, intertwining them.

???

Okay, Lance thinks, maybe he's trying to leave the closet. So to somehow show his boyfriend that he supports this, Lance leans his head on top of Keith's.

And the second he does that- it wasn't even a second, more like millisecond- Keith quickly raises his head and pulls away, almost bumping to Lance's in the process. Lance is so confused and his hand feels cold from the loss of contact.

Keith doesn't talk to him for the rest of the movie and Lance wonders what he did wrong.

When they part ways with Hunk and arrive home, Keith is still ignoring him, making his way to their bedroom.

"Keith? Are you mad at me?" Lance say.

No answer. But very obvious loud stomping.

"Babe?" Lance follows him inside, watching Keith sit on the bed.

"Why did you do that?" Keith whispers. "Why did you do that when you know I'm uncomfortable in public?"

Lance resists the urge to gawk and instead he crouches down in front of him. "What? Put my head against yours?" He says.

Keith blushes but says nothing and nods.

Reaching out a hand, Lance caresses Keith's cheek, smiling when Keith leans closer. "Because you leaned against me first. And you held my hand, remember? I thought you're going through the process so I wanted to...I wanted to support you."

"I-"

"I probably read the atmosphere wrong. I'm sorry if I did something you're not comfortable with yet." Lance says, kissing his boyfriend's forehead.

"No!" Keith cries. Before he realizes how loud his voice is and sighs, "No. I just- I don't know, Lance. I want to- I just. I'm scared."

Lance can feel his heart break a little and he cups Keith's face with both of his hands. "I know, babe. But I'm here to help whenever. That's what boyfriends are for. And if you're still not ready, I'm okay with that too. I can wait, you know?" Lance smiles.

He sees Keith's lips tugging into a fond smile. His eyes widen when Keith throws his arms around his neck and hugs him tight.

"Thank you." He says, sniffling.

"...Are you crying?"

"Shut up."

Chuckling, Lance pulls away and place a soft kiss against his lips, smirking when Keith opens his mouth willingly. He can feel Keith's lower part getting hard against his lower stomach.

Lance breaks the kiss, laughing. "You're hard? From a kiss?"

Keith punches him in the stomach, smirking when Lance doubles over in pain. "Shut up."

Even in pain, Lance is still laughing and he laughs harder when Keith kicks him, crossing his arms in annoyance and full-on pouting.

Shit. Fuck. He's so cute it hurts.

Lance gets up and kisses Keith again, ignoring his protests. Pulling away, he grins while boring his eyes to violet ones. "I love you so much." He whispers.

"I know." Keith whispers back before taking his lips on him and kissing him until their lips bruise and bleed.

// hi. It's me. Just wanted to say i'm currently writing on a new book if you wanna check that out :) that's it hehe. byebye//