beware!! pt-4

okay hi. So, this short fanfic had gotten a bit..out of hand. I've always liked writing and reading gay books with a bit of action and adventure in it and so I tried writing a short piece a few weeks ago I think?

What I didn't expect was.....for you guys to like it as well.

But I guess that's a good thing as I can continue doing this and you guys can read from it so it benefits us both ^^

The only problem is I guess it kind of defeats the whole purpose of this book as it's a one-shot book? I planned to just stop the whole beware!! fanfic altogether but I don't really wanna get murdered tonight so I decided to make a new book for it.

Just a warning though, I have like so little time so I may not constantly update. Writing is something I can only do when I feel like it so please don't rush me :3

Here's a short preview of what's going to happen next:

Keith personally didn't like the forest that much. Sure, he believed fairytales and myths to some point and everything sounded really amazing but the forest was deceiving. It was massive, covered in huge trees that block the Sun out completely. No one lived to tell what happened inside the forest and the ones that did was never to be seen again.

Keith didn't think they would make it out. At least not in one piece.

"What do you expect to get from the forest?" The blond guard in front of him joked to his friend. "Maybe we'll get a hot chick, eh? That's always something I'm needing for the future."

The other one shrugged, face set into a slight frown. "I don't know man. I just wanna get out of there quickly. We don't really know what's in there."

Keith agreed with the other one. For all they knew, they were heading straight for their deaths. Maybe taking down the group of Drule army was less than a suicide mission than this. He looked down at his still tied up hands. "How am I supposed to be useful with my hands tied?"

"How am I supposed to let you go if you're just going to run away?"

Keith frowned, "That's stupid. We're nearly close to the Enchanted forest. The only way to go if I do run away, is through it and you know I would rather just to back to Altea than go through that."

"You're capable of going through it yourself."

"I won't. At least without food and water."

Lance looked at him for a while, face filled with thought. Okay fine, Keith thought grumpily, maybe he may go through the Enchanted Forest. Even it meant risking on eating ancient looking fruits. Just so he could get away from Lance.

He was about to take back his words when Lance let out a knife and cut his ropes in a swipe, releasing his wrists. He blinked, surprised. His pale wrists had red marks around them from the rough, itchy ropes.

"If I find you out of the circle, I'll rip your guts out and hang it outside for the seagulls to feed on."

Check the book out and give it lots of love. Thank you luv u <3