more prince and bodyguard au

a/n: hey hey hey. how was endgame lol

"Are you sure you cannot come in with me?"

Lance sighs for the third time in the car, his blue eyes glancing to the Prince through the rear view mirror, eyes softening when the Prince looks back at him with a pout and his arms crossed.

"Yes. I'm sure. I'm pretty sure it will fuel the rumors ever more," Lance replies, "Besides, I'll be waiting right outside. I'll be able to hear if there's any trouble."

Keith scoffs, rolling his violet eyes. "What rumors?"

"About our relationship, My Prince."

"Those aren't rumors anymore. It's facts."

Lance huffs out a laugh, taking a turn. "Yes. But the ministers that you're meeting today aren't really fond of the idea. It's easier to convince them like this."

"And who am I supposed to entertain myself with when it gets boring?" Keith tries again. He can see Lance's mouth quirking up slightly.

Lance stops the car a second later and he turns his body so that he's facing Keith now. The Prince looks good, he notes, eyes scanning him up and down. He's wearing a fitted black suit with his hair gelled back. His eyes are hinted with a bit of dark eye-shadow that makes his eyes pop out a little bit more. God, he's attractive.

"What?" The Prince smirks at him, his eyes already knowing. "Like what you see?"

"Very," Lance answers, lowly.

"We can do a quickie right here right now," Keith replies, as swift as a blade.

Lance laughs before he opens his door and walks towards Keith's. He opens it, offering his hand for the Prince to take.

Keith goes out of the car, hand firmly clasped around Lance's. "Is that a rejection?" He says.

Lance leans in close, squeezing his hand. "Never."

He lets the hand go, closing the door and nudging towards the door in front of them. "Go on then. You're already late."

"I'm always late," Keith shrugs, still not moving from his place. Instead he wraps his arms around Lance's necks, pushing his body against the other's hard one.

"That's why you should go in now, Your Highness," Lance breathes out, hands going up to Keith's waist in reflex. Keith just blinks his eyelashes prettily at him, that little brat, smirking as he inches closer and closer.

"Are you gonna wait for me here?" He whispers, mouth only an inch away. Lance nods, unwilling to open his mouth. God knows what he'll say with how close and warm the Prince is feeling.

"Gross," comes a voice from behind them and immediately Lance gently pushes Keith away, coughing awkwardly while turning his head away.

Keith reluctantly steps back, arms going up to cross against his chest. His eyes go to Matias in annoyance. Matias is the child of one of the minister. The one who almost exposed everyone of Lance and his relationship. He's always trying to ruin Keith in some sort. Keith believes it came from jealousy, but he's not sure. Maybe he's just a dick.

"Matias," Keith regards him curtly.

"Prince Keith," Matias sneers. His gaze goes to Lance and gives him a dirty look, which Lance ignores.

"What are you doing here? I didn't know they allow children into the meetings."

Matias laughs sharply. "Nice try. But I got sent away because it was in your castle. We're outside now. You can't send me away, homo."