cellmates au- pt 2

A/N : Okay so a lot of you wanted me to continue this :-) it's just a filler chapter I made on the way home from school. Enjoy.

"Rise and shine motherfuckers!" Finn's voice rang in Keith's ears like a drum as he slammed the cell door hard. He groaned, opening his eyes slightly to close them again, turning to his back.

The boy beside him yawned and sat up, stretching and rubbing his eyes sleepily. All the sleepiness drained from Keith when he remembered what he did last night. He was an assassin, yes, but he had never raped anyone. Kissing Lance without him consent cut a guilt feeling in his gut that he ignored.

Wanting to forget about it, he quickly went out of the bed and brushed his teeth on the tiny sink behind the bed. They didn't get any bathrooms, all showers were in this room everyday on 8 am due to an accident with some prisoner in previous years. In turned out that a lot of things in bathroom can be used to kill the guards here or escape. So now everyone had to shower at the same time and in the same place.

The cell door opened not long after and Finn brought them to the shower room, shoving them in with other prisoners Keith didn't care too much about.

He went over to the corner and immediately did his cleaning. He didn't like it one bit here, always wanting to finish and get the fuck out as quickly as possible. There were a lot of prisoners here, not only assassins and murderers. There are a number or rapists and Keith sure did not want his body to be someone's dream tonight. Though, no one dared to look at him. He shivered, scrubbing his body hard with soap. His hair planted on his face as he glanced towards his loud cellmate.

While Keith tried his best to lay low, Lance on the other hand was laughing along to a group of other prisoners, his bubbly smile making Keith feel weird and warm inside. He turned around, silently jealous and curious how Lance could get along and fit in so quickly.

"Mistake," he heard the guy beside him mumble under his breath. Keith titled his head towards him. How was Lance being friendly with the others a mistake? It should he strategic as they could team up and take down anyone together.

Keith recognized the guy. Grant. He'd been here before Keith and from whispers around, it seemed like he was here the longest. He wasn't buff, and probably around his 40s.

"How?" Keith asked, wrapping a towel around his waist and standing beside the man, who turned around and his eyes widened in fear.

He spluttered, knowing exactly who Keith was and not to mess with him. Keith resisted to roll his eyes. Did it look like he was going to kill him?

"Nothing nothing-"

"How is that a mistake?" Keith cut him off, a silent warning hanging in the air. Grant sighed, probably deciding it was best to answer him. "I've been here for almost half of my life and I can always spot his kind."

"What kind?" Keith questioned him, eyeing Lance as the boy smiled at one of the biggest guy here as he walked past him to get his clothes. Keith expected the buff guy to sneer but was surprised when he waved back.

"That boy," Grant eyed Lance as the boy went to put on his clothes and Keith felt himself licking his lower lip when Lance's uniform fit so nicely against his chest, "He doesn't look like he could hurt anyone. Like he got in here for some dumb reasons like selling illegal IDs (Keith snorted)."

Keith watched as Lance had something in his hand, twirling it around as he watched him grinned in accomplishment. "But he's not doing it to survive. Oh no," Grant whispered, "He's doing it because they're all past of his plan."

Keith's heart stopped for a second when he realized what Lance was holding.

It was a knife.

"He can hurt others for you. Or even kill for you. But his only intention would always be to save himself. He may be the most trusting person you've ever met in real life and I know you're one of the best assassins out there but be careful, Red, cause your giddy roommate may slice your throat when you're sleeping."