soulmate au-2

hihihihihihihi im back. I have a new Instagram account if you'd like to check out my pictures :D @/wonwoosbby . and this is the part 2!!!!!! Enjoy :)

Keith hears the smooth change of the previous slow beat to a slightly faster one with a much evident beat Keith feels himself growing hotter when he hears the lyrics.

Take me, Take me right now baby.

He finds himself staring at the small droplet of sweat slowly trickling down his neck, sweetly luring Keith closer and closer until he lets his mouth open, showing off his pink tongue and licking the sweat off.

Get rid of our clothes and fuck me til' tomorrow.

Lance seems to like that, Keith concludes because their slow dance turns somehow, dirty. Oh so dirty as Lance holds him tigher and fucking grinds his crotch onto Keith's. A wet tongue finds itself attached to Keith's right ear, sucking and scraping teeth softly against it.

Tie me to the bed and ride me til' tomorrow.

Gasping when Keith feels hands leaving his waist and sliding lower until they were grasping his butt, kneeding the soft skin sweetly.

"Lance," Keith can't help but moan out. Lance looks at him with electrifying blue eyes so intently that Keith feels himself getting lost.

Give it to me hard, baby. Fuck me til' tomorrow.

Lance's mouth are slightly apart, gasping out short puffs of hot breath. And Keith let's himself be pulled by a strange force towards those pretty, pretty lips.

Make me beg. Scream. Shout your name til' I can't speak no more.

And when he feels those lips on his, he wastes no time in wrapping his arms around the other's neck, mouth opening wide to let the eager tongue in.

When Keith pulls apart to breathe, the music rushes back into him and he realizes it has changed into a somewhat pop one.

Grinning cheekily, he grabs Lance's hand and pulls him away from the crowd and out of the bar, throwing him against his red car and slamming his lonely lips back to the other's.

"We should head to my place," Lance mumbles in between kisses. His hand in lost roaming around Keith's back, ass and everywhere it can reach.

"Drive then," Keith gasps when Lance place a kiss on his sweaty neck.

Lance smirks, "You'll let me?"

Keith scoffs, "My motorcycle's my baby."

Lance smirks even wider, "Oh?"

"Just drive."

The ride to Lance's house is...painful to say the least. The raging boner in his tight, black jeans is irritatingly painful, making Keith grit his teeth to stop himself from groaning when the car swifts.

Keith smiles when Lance pushes him against the  front door, leaning down and nuzzling his nose against the crook of his neck.

"You smell really good." Keith hears him mumbling. He sees a child running through and Keith shoots her a wink before she screams and runs faster.

Lance pinches his thigh, earning a squeak from the shorter one.

"Are you gonna let me in?" Keith says, "Cause I don't mind fucking you out in the open where anyone can see us, but it's dark and I'm itchy."

Lance laughs, a deep rumble that sends shiver down Keith's spine.

"Who says you get to top me?"

"I don't care who fucks who. Let me in."

"Yessir." Lance grins and takes out a key from his pocket and opening the door.

The moment after they hear the door close, they jump back on each other, fumbling around the room as they suck on each other's tongue.

Flashes of well-placed furnitures pass by Keith's sight and he notes to himself that Lance McClain is probably a neatfreak.

They stumble into a room -probably Lance's, and Keith gasps when Lance pushes him onto the bed. He watches under lidded eyes when Lance pulls away to take off his shirt, revealing a toned stomach and damn, are those biceps?

"You should take a picture," Lance muses, letting Keith have his sweet time to take all of this in.

"Why would I need a picture when I have the real thing here?" Keith shots back smoothly. He spreads his legs wide and winks, "Are you gonna fuck me or not?'

Lance groans and smashes his lips onto his, biting his lower lip until he tastes the bittersweet flavor of blood.

When they pulls apart, Keith lets himself be stripped down by Lance, throwing his head back in bliss. He hears his clothes thrown onto the floor. Then silence.

"Why.."

Keith pulls his head back, blinking when Lance looks at him weird.

"Why do you have dicks on your arm?" Lance laughs.

A short storm of confusion is replaced with horror realization that the only reason why he wore a long-sleeved shift even though it's fucking 30° outside is because his soulmate drew dicks on his hand.

"I-"

Then his avoiding eyes landed on the smudges on Lance's arm. Blinking his eyes to get rid of his blurry vision, his heart stops when he sees tiny dicks- the exact same dicks that's on his arm.

Lance doesn't seem to notice the crazy similarities so Keith grabs a pen from the bedside table and draws on his arm.

"What are you-"

Something appeared on Lance's arm and he looks at it before his eyes widen and he looks back at Keith with the same eyes Keith was attracted to back in the bar. But this time the blue color appeared darker as realization dawns on Lance's face.

"You're... my soulmate?"

"No. Since what I drew on my arm and it appearing on yours doesn't tell you enough."

"Shut up. I'm just confirming. It's not everyday you get to meet your soulmate. Especially a really adorable one."

"Well great, now I'm not hard anymore. Fuck you Lance," Keith says and it's true. His hard on is beginning to soften up. But he can't deny that the lack of hardness is replaced by the growing fondness for this cute Cuban boy in front of him.

Lance laughs, "Bet you wore your outfit just to cover up my masterpiece."

"You drew freaking dicks!"

"At least they were cute!"

"Whatever, Lance. I'm going to sleep now."

Lance whines, "Oh come on! What about our sexy time?"

"No. Screw you and your shitty drawing skills. Goodnight."

"But, Keith!"

"Shut up. You're taking me on a date tomorrow."

And Keith turns himself so he's facing away.

Lance sighs contently, laying his tired body beside the Korean boy. Is Keith even Korean? Lance doesn't know, per se. But Kogane sounds Japanese-ish. Is that racist? Lance thinks to himself before sighing once again, his eyes boring numbly to the dim lit above.

23 years alive and he's finally found his soulmate. He glances at the sleeping boy next to him and smiles giddily. Oh he can't wait to show his soulmate off to Hunk.

He feels Keith turning his body, his arm slumps lazily around Lance's torso.

Fuck, he's so cute.

And he's all mine, Lance thinks, closing his eyes as well and slowly Keith's slow breath matches his like one.

"WHAT IS THIS WHERE IS THE SMUT KEYUNGSO"
I'm sorry i'm sorry I swear I'll write smut for the next chapter T^T please don't kill me