galra au

Keith giggles at the TV, legs tangled with his boyfriend's as they hold each other's hands. His tail sways right and left in content as he snuggles his head on Lance's chest. He's practically draped around him like a leech but he doesn't care.

Suddenly something shifts and Keith's tail shoots up like a distressed cat. A pool of heat starts to form from his stomach and it quickly spreads to his shoulder, his legs, his face until he's squirming and shivering in need.

"Baby?" Lance's voice sounds far away to his ears as his boyfriend sits up straight, hands cupping Keith's face in concern. "Baby you're warm."

Keith lets out a sound close to a whine as he cups Lance's face and slobber his face with kisses and kitten licks.

"Keith?" Lance asks nervously.

"Lance," Keith moans out, his lips near his neck leaving goosebumps at their wake. He opens his mouth to let his pretty little tongue out and licks a straight line on the earlobe.

"Lance, please fuck me," he breathes out, grinding down hard on the noticeable bulge under him.

Lance curses, hands instinctively wrapping around Keith's waist as he stares into pools of dark galaxy. He swears he can see stars as he mumbles, "Heat?"

The other doesn't answer. Instead, he crumples Lance's collar and pulls him into a kiss. He doesn't wait, opening his mouth and letting the other's tongue in to swirl in and explore each and every cavern.

Shit he tastes better everyday, Lance thinks.

Legs wrapped around his waist tightly, Lance is quick to break the kiss, yet it's still on Keith's sweaty, pale skin, leaving kisses down his neck. Lance groans as his boyfriend squirms, leaning his head back to give more access.

Lance smirks. Don't mind if I do.

He picks a suitable place as sucks hard, making Keith gasp and his hands travel from his waist down to his ass, giving it a tight squeeze, chuckling deeply when the tail wraps around his arm protectively.

A hand makes its way to Lance's cheek and next thing he knows, he's kissing Keith again.

"Lance," Keith gasps out, breaking the kiss as he arches his back, nails clawing his back, his neck and everything it can reach. It digs deep enough to leave marks yet Lance doesn't mind, instead he finds it quite hot actually. "Lance," his breath feels hot against his ear, "bedroom."

Lance keeps his mouth occupied on his boyfriend's salty, purple skin but when he feels Keith grinding down hard on his dick, he immediately lifts them both up muttering, "Shit shit shit yeah okay hold on baby."

He drops him on the bed, stepping back to pull his shirt off and throw it on the floor before crawling back to Keith, who was propping himself on his elbows, looking at him with such passion and lust it's almost impossible for Lance to not rip his clothes into pieces and fuck the fuck out of him until he breaks apart in pleasure.

Holding Keith's chin and tilting his head upwards, he takes his lips with his, kissing him more slowly, his hand moving up from his chin to cup his cheek, while the other trails down to lift his shirt up and circle his nipple, yet never touching it.

"Please, Lance," his boyfriend whines, arching his back into him. Fuck, Lance thinks. His nipples are literally begging for him to touch them. He moves his vision back to Keith when he feels something wet on his finger.

Licking the finger hungrily, Keith looks up to his boyfriend under pretty lashes, lips abused red as he licks them.

"Please, Lance."