youtuber au

Au where Lance is a youtuber and he's joining in the 'my girlfriend tag' fun but it's with Keith.

"Heya guys," Lance grins at the camera, sitting cross-legged on his bed wearing a dark blue T-shirt and shorts. "Guess who's joining us for today!"

Keith scoots closer to Lance, joining in the frame as he smiles and does a tiny wave to the camera. Still grinning, Lance rests his head onto said boy's shoulder and says, "This is Keith Kogane, or Keith, my frien-," he laughes as Keith punches him on the side, "-boyfriend, my BOYFRIEND."

"So you can probably see how emo this little boy is judging from his emo hair and his emo eyes and his cute, little emo pout, but he's actually a sweetheart, am I right babe?" Lance pinches his boyfriend's cheeks for emphasis which results to Keith slapping his hands away and grumbling in incoherent words that sounds close to a "I swear to god" but he's blushing, ears turning red as he looks away in embarrassment.

Picking up his phone, Lance focuses back to the camera. "So I'm running out of content, like any other youtuber," Lance jokes, "so we decided to make a boyfriend tag video!"

"We? I don't remember me agreeing to anything. If anything, you dragged me in here." Keith objects.

"Really? I clearly remember you saying you'll do anything if I fuck you ha-"

"Okay! Okay! You don't have to say that!" Keith interrupts, blushing red as he tries to physically cover the other's mouth.

Laughing, Lance places a chaste kiss on Keith's forehead and right below his neck mumbling a soft apology, making Keith shiver and sigh shakily, "Why don't you tell them what we're doing today?"

"Alright," Keith mumbles, lifting his head to the camera however not making eye-contact. "Lance's going to read questions from you guys and we'll have to answer it." He swallows loudly when Lance bumps his shoulder against his, "And?"

Keith sighs, making Lance smile, "Who doesn't answer it has to wash the dishes for a month.. Who the fuck made this game?"

Holding his laughter, Lance just shrugs while he scrolls through his phone to find the first question.

What are your favorite colors?

They both laugh.

"Guys," Lance says in between breaths, tears forming in this eyes, "That's the most obvious answer in the world: Purple."

Keith stops laughing, "The fuck? Purple?"

"I'm kidding," Lands laughs again, this time almost rolling over on the bed, "It's obviously red."

"And his is obviously blue," Keith says after his laughter has died down a bit, "It's in his freaking username: BluePaLancedin." He snorts as he says it out loud and turns to his boyfriend. "That's the dumbest account name I've ever seen."

"What? That's a smart name! It took me weeks to come up with that," Lance gasps, placing a hand on his heart in fake hurt.

You're my favorite youtuber, Lance! My question: What are you most scared of?

"Aw, thank you so much," Lance beams, "Most scared of huh?"

"Mine is Lance's uglyass account name," Keith interrupts, which gets him a whack on his head.

"Fuck you, babe. Mine is Keith's emoass mullet. It scares me thinking how many things are living inside that jungle," he fakes shiver.

Keith kicks him on the stomach, chuckling when Lance falls off the bed, making a loud noise as he screams in pain. A muffled woman's voice can be heard from downstairs, "You boys are too loud! One more time and I'll call the landlord!"