keith being a clingy cat shit

y'all take too long to vote I'm just gonna make all the aus lmao god help me

Lance wakes up to a sleeping Keith tucked against his chest, naked from their activities the night before. He stretches his neck just enough to catch a glimpse of the clock and signs when he realizes he has to get ready and meet the other royal bloodlines.

He turns his gaze back to the sleeping Galra, chuckling softly when his tail slithers and wraps around Lance's leg possessively.

He rescued Keith from a slave trading ground. And it was and still is the best decision he's ever made. Keith is wonderful. Even though, a little prick sometimes. Lance remembers when they first brought him home. The poor thing tried to claw everything and everyone coming at least a few metres from him. His eyes were always yellow in attack mode and his tail was always up, reading to pounce.

But Lance had brought him away from the shithole. Keith growled at him and hissed lowly whenever Lance tried touching him the first times, but he never tried attacking him. Eventually, he let him touch him after a while, growing comfortable until finally he was the one initiating every contact.

Lance carefully releases himself from the Galra, putting him with a pillow and covering with a blanket. Quietly, he goes to the bathroom to take a shower.

Being one of the main Kings is stressful sometimes. All the duties and responsibilities that Lance do not wish to have. He had planned to live far away from here with Keith but when his father, the previous King, died suddenly and way before what the witch said he would, Lance had no choice but to fill in.

It is better now, with the help of Keith and Allura, his secretary or whatever. Keith grew up around the people, the lowest of the people so he knew all the problems around and where and when it started. All of it had helped Lance bring out the corrupted people and fix whatever was wrong.

With time, the desire to run away is still there, but it has mellowed down a little. Besides, whenever he feels stressed, he has his little kitten to smooth things out for him. Sexually or not.

He finishes his room, turning off the cap and taking a towel and wrapping it around his head. He gives it a couple of rubs and shakes before he dries his body. Then he wraps it around his waist, walking out of the bathroom door, shivering slightly in the sudden drop of temperature.

He passes the still sleeping Keith, who is slightly shivering and Lance has to take another cover to wrap around the smaller frame. The hybrid is small, but Lance had found out the hard way how strong he actually is, getting his wrist broken with a simple kick.

Lance is already almost dressed, currently buckling his belt when he hears a soft whine from behind him.

"..Lance?"

He turns around, smiling softly at the sight of his partner, bed head and all as he cutely yawns, eyes still half open. God he's adorable.

"Hey, baby. Just go back to sleep, okay? I'll just be away for an hour or two."

And of course the cat doesn't listen to him. He shakes himself out of the covers and scoots towards him and stands in front of him, wrapping his arms around Lance's waist and hiding his face against his chest.

Lance kisses the head softly once. "I won't be gone long, love."

"I know," Keith mumbles against him. His tail swishes from right and left lazily and Lance takes it in his hand, giving it a slight squeeze. He smirks when Keith lets out a soft moan.

"You know you're making it harder to leave."

Keith looks up, grinning cheekily. "I know."

The King releases the tail and brings it towards the cat's cheek, rubbing lazy circles around it and leaning his forehead against him. Keith closes his eyes, purring softly in the contact.

"I just miss you, that's all," Keith sighs.

"I know you do, but it's an important meeting and I promise I'll be right back before you know it."

He gives his partner a soft kiss against his lips, smiling when he tiptoes for more.

When they pull apart, the cat still hasn't released his tight grip around the waist. Instead, he lowers himself until he's sitting on the floor, arms and legs tightly around Lance's left leg.

Lance tries to move but Keith holds on like a leech, refusing to let go.

Nice.

"Babe," Lance laughs, "Do you really want me to go to the meeting with you around my leg?"

"Yes."

"Ah-" Lance scratches his head, not knowing how to respond to his bluntness. "O-Okay."

So he does go to the meeting with Keith wrapped around his leg. He dismisses Allura's surprised look when she greets him and flips off the laughing Pidge, one of the other rulers, a green mouse hybrid. He does his presentation with the cat still latched around him. And to be honest, it helps others agree to it quickly since they're probably still thinking how the fuck does that boy not get tired of holding on to a piece of leg like that?

"So Lance," Pidge giggles, smoothing her ears back when the meeting is over, "I see you have a new pet."

Keith hisses at her, eyes glowing with a tinge of yellow. "I'm not a pet, you mouse. I could eat you right now."

"Wow, he's feisty," Pidge whistles lowly.

"He's right. He's not a pet, his needs cost way more than a pet," Lance snickers, crying out when Keith scratches his leg slightly.

"I'm kidding," Lance laughs, scratching the back of his ear. "Aren't you tired of sitting on the floor?"

Keith shakes his head, then he smirks. "Unless you let me sit on your face."

Pidge swears, standing up and running the fuck out. "GROSS BAD CAT BAD CAT."

idk bro i wrote it in the toilet