lance is stUpid....ly in love

I made this is like 15 minutes or less so if it's a little shitty then....oh well. C:

"Is this really necessary?" Keith whispers to his boyfriend who's currently in front of him, checking left and right to see if anyone's around.

"Yes, Keith. It is," he whispers back, moving forward soundlessly. Keith follows behind, silently asking himself how on earth did he even fall for this idiot.

Keith sighs. "This is stupid, I'm going back to bed."

The other whips around and holds his wrist, shaking his head, "No no no don't go. Come on, Keith. Please. I have to do this or I'll go crazy. Please? Babe?"

Fuck. He's using pet-names. Dammit, Lance. I should be asleep right now. Keith looks at him.

Lance kisses him sweetly on the lips. Once. Twice. Thri- "Fine."

"Yes!" Lance cries out before realizing he's being too loud, "I mean, yes. Let's go."

Then they're back to what they were doing, tiptoeing to God knows where because Lance didn't tell anything to Keith when he barges in his room, pulling Keith with him telling him that it's a secret mission and I really need my boyfriend's support in this.

They move to what seems like the kitchen, Keith guesses. He's not sure because the castle is fucking dark at night and Allura thinks we can see pretty well in the dark. Well fuck you, Allura. Not all of us are aliens.

He follows Lance when he makes a turn and goes in a room. He hears Lance rummage around before a there's a soft click and the room brightens.

Yes, he was right. It is the kitchen.

"Now what are we doing here?" Keith asks his boyfriend, who's clearly looking around for a particular object....Wait. "Don't tell me you dragged me in 2 fucking am so you can have a snack."

Silence.

Plus a sheepish looking Lance, scratching the back of his head.

"Lance!"

"Okay Okay maybe I came here to get a snack -"Fuck you."- But. But this is the latest edition of the cookie Shiro bought, Keith!" Lance says.

"Why can't you just ask Shiro where it is- God, I really want punch you in the face right now, you know that right?" Keith says, exasperated.

Lance moves in front of Keith, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's tiny waist even though the glint of murder clearly written of his face. "Babe. Baby. I'm sorry, okay? But Shiro wouldn't let me eat it and so I had to scheme some sort of plan."

Keith looks indifferent.

"Okay," Lance tries again, "What about you stop glaring at me and help me find those delicious cookies so we can eat it together, and after that we can try what you've always wanted to try." He mumbles the last bit, leaning forward and nipping and biting the shell of Keith's ear. The hands of the waist moves slowly and sensually, rubbing lazy circles on him, making Keith's mind fuzzy and body warm.

Ah. Keith realizes. Sex.

"Come on," Lance mumbles as he places open-mouthed kisses along his neck and Keith can't help but leans away to give more access, "We'll try what you've always wanted."

"Spanking?"

"Uh, anything else?"

"Master/Slave thing?"

"What? Keith!"

"Handcuffs?"

"Wha-"

"What about knives?"

"Jesus! Keith! You- what- How are you so kinky?!"

Keith shrugs in response, "Whatever. So you're willing to do that?"

The other blinks slowly.

"Then this is a shitty deal. I'm going to sleep," Keith says, pulling out of Lance's hold and walking away, to be pulled back in Lance's chest.

"Wha- Lance! Let me go."

"Okay Okay, fine," Lance sighs, " If you help me find the cookies, we can do all of..that." Keith grins in victory. "Except the knives. No knives. Nothing that involves hurting you."

"Hmm...I'll think about it." Keith says jokingly.

Lance kisses his boyfriend's forehead and Keith giggles in adoration.

"Okay. Fine. Let's find the cookies." He says when Lance pulls away.

"God, I love you."

"I know."